5 male celebrities who have not shied from expressing their love for their mothers! Know who they are!
Mom is such a great and lovely word in the life of everyone. Of course, celebrities also love their mothers! But there are some who do not fear to display their immense love to their moms in public. They happily consider their mom as their Valentine. They make her accompany them on the red carpet and proclaim their love for her to the media. Some also thank their mom for their success.
Women swoon on seeing these men. They want to make such celebrities their valentine and also dream of them. So who are these in-demand famous male figures who have declared their undying love for their mother?
- English actor, music performer, and producer, Tom Hiddleston possesses great looks and personality. He is also a gentleman and respects women. In an interview with Elle UK, Tom had spoken about his thoughts on women and what is their place in his life.
He had said:
“I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it,”
His these words only made him more attractive and lovable.
- Forty-one-year-old Irish actor Colin Farrell has great respect and love for his dear mother.
He had once admitted during an interview that it was his mother who had taught him some ‘amazing manners’. His mother, Rita Monaghan had accompanied him to the Academy Awards in the year 2008.
- Spanish actor Javier Bardem is a great performer who won the 2008 Oscar for Best supporting actor for his portrayal of a psychopathic assassin Anton Chigurh in 2007’s No Country for Old Men. When he was nominated for this award, Javier did not forget to take his mother along with him for the award function. He wanted his mother to be a part of his happy moment in case he won the award.
His efforts and wish came true. He started delivering his acceptance speech in English and half-way-through, he spoke in Spanish and thanked her for everything. He also dedicated the award to her.
- Multi-talented Justin Timberlake adores his mother Lynn Harless. In 2011, he was dating Jessica Biel and the couple got engaged in December 2011. Despite this, Justin took his mother to the 2011 Academy Awards function.
The mother-son duo also walked the red carpet together and it will not be an exaggeration to state that the two literally tore up the red carpet. Wow!
- Canadian child star and later an actor and musician Ryan Gosling was homeschooled for a year by his loving mother, Donna who had left her job for this. This only strengthened the bond between the mother and son.
His parents divorced when he was 13. Ryan and his elder sister Mandi lived with their mom who single-handedly raised them. He has great respect for his mother and sister who hold the most coveted position in his life. Growing up with such strong women helped Ryan to become a compassionate and humane person. He was also programmed to ‘think like a girl’, he said.
But he is absolutely happy about it. He said:
“I feel like I think like a woman, because I grew up with my mother and my sister so I’ve just been programmed to think like a girl,”
‘I’m attracted to films that have strong female characters because there are strong female characters in my life.”
Fortunate are the mothers whose children, especially their sons, acknowledge their love and respect for them in public!