Facts of Amy McGrath
|Age:||46 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||June 03, 1975|
|Full Name:||Amy McGrath|
|Birth Place:||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Salary:||$36k to $148k|
|Profession:||Politician, Fighter Pilot|
|Father's Name:||Donald McGrath|
|Mother's Name:||Marianne McGrath|
|Education:||Johns Hopkins University|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Amy McGrath|
Relationship Statistics of Amy McGrath
|What is Amy McGrath marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Amy McGrath get married ? (married date):||December 19, 2009|
|💑 Anniversary in 139 days 💑|
|How many children does Amy McGrath have ? (name):||Three (Theodore, Geroge, Eleanor )|
|Is Amy McGrath having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Amy McGrath lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Amy McGrath husband ? (name):||Erik Henderson|
Indeed the Love for Nation!!!
Amy McGrath is married to Erik Henderson. He is a former naval Lieutenant Commander.
They exchanged vows on the 19th of December 2009. The couple planned their wedding to the Christmas theme wedding with red and gold colors.
Soon after that, the couple went to Afghanistan for their mission. At the time, they spent 9 months separated. The couple completed their family with two sons Theodore and Geroge and a daughter, Eleanor.
- 1 Who is Amy McGrath?
- 2 Amy McGrath- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 3 Amy McGrath- Professional Career
- 4 McGrath’s Net Worth, Salary
- 5 Amy McGrath’s Controversy, Rumors
- 6 Body Measurements: Height, Weight
- 7 Social Media Profiles
Who is Amy McGrath?
American Amy McGrath is a Politician. She is also the eight times Flight Air Medal-winning Marine fighter pilot.
She became the first woman to fly for the marine cops in a compact mission.
On the 3rd of November 2020, she will be running as a candidate for the 2020 United States Senate election in Kentucky against, Mitch McConnell.
Amy McGrath- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She was born as Amy M. McGrath on the 3rd of June 1975 in Cincinnati, USA. She is of Irish ethnicity.
Her father, Donald McGrath was a High School teacher. Also, her mother, Marianne McGrath is a psychiatrist. Marianne happens to the first woman to graduate from the University of Kentucky’s medical school.
She has an older brother plus an older sister.
McGrath’s Education, Early Career
In 1993, she graduated from the Notre Dame Academy in Kentucky. During the High School days, she used to be the captain of the soccer team.
Later, she joined the US Naval Academy in 1993 and graduated from the institute in 1997 in Honors in Political Science. After that, she also attended Georgetown University received a certificate in legislative studies.
Following that, in 2014, she earned her master’s degree from Johns Hopkins University.
Early Journey & The Letter
Since she was 12, she always wanted to be a fighter pilot. However, at the time, the law didn’t permit a woman to be a fighter pilot. In order to amend the law, she wrote a letter to Mitch McConnell. However, she never obtained any reply from the senate.
After that, she wrote her representative, Pat Schroeder who replied to her encouraging and saying that congress is working on the very issue at the time.
Amy McGrath- Professional Career
– At the age of 21, Amy McGrath started her career as the second in the Marine Corps.
– Later, in 1999, she started her career as a Weapons Systems Officer and F/A-18 Pilot. For the military, she flew over 50 combat missions in Afghanistan. Also, she flew over 35 combat attacks into Iraq for Iraqi Freedom. Also, she worked as the instructor for the Air Compact Tactics.
– In January 2011, she joined the Congressional fellowship for the US House of Representatives. At the time, she worked as the advisor for congresswoman Susan A. Davis in the matter regarding foreign affairs and defense issues.
– On the 1st of June 2017, she retired from the armed force as a lieutenant colonel.
– On the 1st of August 2017, she made the announcement that she will be a candidate for the United States House of Representatives from Kentucky’s 6th congressional district. However, in 2018, she was defended by the republican Andy Barr with the vote of 47.8%
– On the 9th of June 2019, Through Twitter, she announced that she will be running for the United States Senate for Kentucky. In the election, she will be challenging the Mitch McConnell.
– As of January 2020, she has over $9 million funds for the election. She raised the fund for the election with a donation of $36. Over 288,00 people made the contribution.
Amy McGrath’s Awards & Honors
- 2X Meritorious Service Medals.
- 8X Strike Flight Air Medals.
- Iraq Campaign Medal.
- Hall of Fame in Aviation Museum of Kentucky.
McGrath’s Net Worth, Salary
Till the date, she has not disclosed any details on her net worth. Her earnings as a fighter pilot were in the range of $36k to $148 including the bonus.
Also, her husband, Erik Henderson had the earnings that range is from $55k to $99k as naval Lieutenant Commander.
Amy McGrath’s Controversy, Rumors
As of now, the former fighter pilot has not been through any sort of controversy that created a buzz in the media.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight
Amy McGrath is a brown-eyed brunette. There is no information about her height and weight.
Social Media Profiles
Amy has over 387.4k followers on Twitter, over 39.4k on Instagram, and around 134k on Facebook.
On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Jennifer Nuzzo, Caitlin Rivers, and Pete Souza.
She also has a YouTube channel with around 4.97 subscribers and 2.8 million views.