Lisa Bonet taken aback by ‘Aquaman’ husband Jason Momoa! Know about their relationship timeline
Aquaman Jason Momoa surprised his wife Lisa Bonet during this coronavirus pandemic by restoring her 1965 Ford Mustang. He captured the big reveal and uploaded it on YouTube titled, My Wife’s First Mustang. That car was bought by Lisa when she was 17 years old.
“I know we can’t relieve a memory, but maybe we can rebuild one,”
He brought the vintage car to Las Vegas’ Devine Customs. He captured the makeover from start to finish. In the video, we can see the Mustang being taken apart and put back together, as it transforms with brand new leather seats and a shiny jet black paint job.
“I never thought it would look like this. To be in this passengers seat with my wife here and surprise her and our babies in the back, riding in her first car from when she was 17? I’m excited to see her face.”
After that, we can see Lisa’s reaction as he carried her on his back to surprise her with the restored Mustang. She was taken aback by the transformed Mustang.
Relationship timeline of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet
- 1987- Jason Momoa saw Lisa Bonet in his TV screen at the Premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures. He had love at first sight. He said,
“Ever since I was like, 8 years old and I saw her on the TV, I was like, ‘Mommy, I want that one’. I’m like, ‘I’m going to stalk you for the rest of my life and I’m going to get you.’”
- 2005- Jason and Lisa met each other at a jazz club. They were introduced by mutual friends at the New York City club. They had matching dreadlock hairstyle. Similarly, they stopped at a cafe where they drank Guinness and ate grits.
- 2007- In the year 2007, they had a daughter named Lola who became Momoa’s first child and Bonet’s second. Their relationship was going great and also make appearance in many red carpet events.
- 2008- In 2008, their son Nakoa-Wolf was born and their family completed.
- 2014- Jason and Lisa started in the film Road to Paloma together. They also starred on Sundance TV series The Red Road.
- 2017- They walked down the aisle in October 2017 in a low-key ceremony that took place at their home in Topanga, California with family and friends in attendance. Jason said,
“I thought it would have stayed [a secret], but some a*shole leaked it, and I will find you. You know what, I’ve been married to my wife for 12 years. It’s just a gathering of our families and celebrating our love.”
- February 2019- The romantic couple attended the 2019 Oscars in a matching dusty pink look.
- 2020- They are living a happily married life.
How much is the net worth of Jason Momoa?
Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet have a combined net worth of $14 million. Lisa has appeared in films like Angel Heart, Bank Robber, High Fidelity, Biker Boyz, and many others.
Her TV roles include in The Cosby Show, A Different World, Lathe of Heaven, New Girl, Girls, and many more.
Similarly, Jason has appeared in films and TV shows like Johnson Family Vacation, Road to Paloma, Wolves, Once Upon a Time in Venice, Justice League, Baywatch Hawaii, North Shore, The Red Road, Frontier and many more.
They have a house in Topanga, California. She paid $1 million in the year 1998 for the 1,609 square feet home.
Short bio on Jason Momoa
Jason Momoa is an American actor, model, director, writer, and producer. He is well-known to audiences as Khal Drogo in the Hit HBO series, Game of Thrones.
He played a lead role in the movie, Aquaman. Read more bio…
Short bio on Lisa Bonet
Lisa is an American actress, she is well known for her role as Denise Huxtable on the NBC sitcom The Cosby Show, which originally aired. Read more bio…