Facts of Ariana Huffington
|Age:||70 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||July 15, 1950|
|Full Name:||Ariana Huffington|
|Birth Place:||Athens, Greece|
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 0 inches (1.52m)|
|Father's Name:||Konstantinos Stasinopoulous|
|Mother's Name:||Elli Georgiadis-Stasinopoulous|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ariana Huffington|
There is a purpose to our lives even if it is sometimes hidden from us, and even if the biggest turning points and heartbreak only makes sense as we look back, rather than as we are experiencing them
We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions - understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of success
[Regarding her political transformation] "When I was a Republican, Saddam Hussein was our ally, George Bush owned a mediocre baseball team, Enron was a respected energy company and Michael Jackson was still black".
Relationship Statistics of Ariana Huffington
|What is Ariana Huffington marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is Ariana Huffington having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Ariana Huffington lesbian ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Arianna Huffington’s relationship status is currently single.
Previously, she was married to Michael Huffington on 12 April 1986 knowing that he is bisexual.
She has two daughters Isabella Diana Huffington and Christina Sophia Huffington, from her marriage to Michael Huffington.
In 1997, the couple separated.
Before Michael, she was in a relationship with Bernard Levin.
- 1 Who is Ariana Huffington?
- 2 Ariana Huffington: Birth Age, Family
- 3 Ariana Huffington: Education
- 4 Ariana Huffington: Professional career
- 5 Ariana Huffington: Awards, Nominations
- 6 Ariana Huffington: Net Worth
- 7 Body size
- 8 Social Media
Who is Ariana Huffington?
Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington is the Founder of The Huffington Post, Founder, and CEO of Thrive Global.
She has been named one of Forbes’ Most Powerful Women. Similarly, Time Magazine has listed her as one of the World’s 100 Most Influential People.
She is also an international bestselling author.
Ariana Huffington: Birth Age, Family
Arianna Stassinopoulos was born on July 15, 1950, in Athens, Greece, to Konstantinos Stasinopoulous and Elli Georgiadis-Stasinopoulous.
Her father, Stasinopoulous is a journalist and management consultant. Her mother, Mrs. Stasinopoulous is a house maker.
She has a sister, Agapi Stasinopoulos, a best-selling author, Inspirational Speaker, Thrives Global Facilitator.
They are of Greece-American origin.
Ariana Huffington: Education
Arianna finished her graduation with Honors in Economics from Girton College, Cambridge.
Later, she completed her Master’s Degree in 1972 with Honors in Economics from the University of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England.
She also attended Visva-Bharati University, West Bengal, India to study Comparative Religion.
Ariana Huffington: Professional career
- Huffington authors biographies, self-help volumes, political book author. Till now, she has written 15 books. Some of them along with the year is
Year Title 2016 The Sleep Revolution: Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time 2014 Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder 1996 Picasso: Creator and Destroyer 1978 After Reason
- In the late ’80s, she was an article writer for ‘National Review’.
- In 1979, She had co-written the album Odes.
- 2005, She co-founded Huffington's Post along with Kenneth Lerer, Jonah Peretti, Andrew Breitbart which was ranked as No 1, political site by eBizMBA.
- 2016, She founded Thrive Global.
- She was on the Board of Directors for a various organization like Berggruen Institute, the Center for Public Integrity, Uber and Onex Corporation
- 1980, co-hosted, BBC One with Bob Lonely.
- Served as the radio panelist on ‘Any Question?’ and T.V panelist ‘Call My Bluff’, ‘Face the Music’
- She hosted the website, Arriannaonline.com for Huffington’s Post.
- 2005, Panel speaker for California Democratic Party State Convention, Los Angeles
- 2008, work as the voice artist for ‘The Cleveland Show’.
- 2010, appeared in a sitcom, ‘How I Met Your Mother’
- 2012, become a LinkedIn influencer.
Before 2003, she was a supporter of Republicans. In 2003, she was an independent candidate for the 2003 recall election. Eventually, on September 30, she dropped out. However, since 2004, she has been with the Democratic Party.
Ariana Huffington: Awards, Nominations
- 2016, Honorary Degree from Colby College, Waterville, Maine.
- 2016, On Oprah Winfrey's SuperSoul100 list of visionaries and influential leaders.
- 2014, Forbes 52nd Most Powerful Woman in the World.
- 2009, Forbes 12th First-Ever Most Influential Women in Media.
- 2009, Guardian’s 42nd among the Top 100 in Media.
Ariana Huffington: Net Worth
2019, Huffington’s net worth is estimated to be $50 million. Her earnings as Huffington’s Chief Editor is $61,213 per year.
In 2011, she sold Huffington Post for $315 million to the site AOL. At the time, she owned 30% of the equity on her website.
She is a blue-eyed blonde. Her height is 5 feet 10 inches.
Ariana has around 1.31 million followers on Facebook, over 717k followers on Instagram, and more than 2.8 million followers on Twitter.