Facts of Barry Zito
|Age:||42 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||May 13, 1978|
|Full Name:||Barry Zito|
|Birth Place:||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Net Worth:||$60 million|
|Salary:||$21k to $210k|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Profession:||Baseball Pitcher, Musician|
|Father's Name:||Joe Zito|
|Mother's Name:||Roberta Rosser|
|Education:||Los Angeles Pierce College|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Barry Zito|
Relationship Statistics of Barry Zito
|What is Barry Zito marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Barry Zito get married ? (married date):||December 03, 2011|
|💑 Anniversary in 211 days 💑|
|How many children does Barry Zito have ? (name):||Three (Rome, Joseph, and Mars)|
|Is Barry Zito having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Barry Zito gay ?:||No|
|Who is Barry Zito wife ? (name): View Couple Comparison|
More about the relationship
Barry Zito is a married man. His wife is none other than the former Miss Missouri Amber Seyer.
The wedding took place on the 3rd of April 2011 at the private wedding ceremony at a very private ceremony. Prior to that, they got engaged in December 2011.
Together, they welcomed their first child, Mars in July 2014. Later, in May 2017, they adopted a child, Joseph Zito.
Recently, in February 2020, they again were blessed with another son and they name him as Rome.
- 1 Who is Barry Zito?
- 2 Barry Zito- Birth, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings
- 3 Zito’s Education
- 4 Early & Professional Life, Career
- 5 Awards, Nomination
- 6 Barry Zito- Net Worth, Salary
- 7 Barry Zito- Controversy, Rumors
- 8 Body Measurements- Height, Weight
- 9 Social Media Profiles
Who is Barry Zito?
American Barry Zito is an ML Hutch Award-winning former Baseball player and currently a musician. He is renowned for the pitching style in Major League Baseball.
Last, in 2020, he appeared as the Rhino in the 3rd season of The Masked Singer.
Barry Zito- Birth, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings
Barry Zito was born as Barry William Zito on the 13th of May 1978 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
His father, Lt. Joe Zito and mother, Lt. Roberta Rosser used to be into be show business personalities. They used to work for the singer and pianist Nat King Cole.
He is the youngest among his two elder sisters. They are of the Italian ethnicity.
He completed his High School education from the University of San Diego High School after being transferred from the Grossmont High School. In High School, he was famous as the star pitcher.
After that, he joined the UC Santa Barbara in California. However, he joined the Los Angeles Pierce College during his sophomore year to boost his baseball career.
Early & Professional Life, Career
-Talking about the professional career, Barry Zito was picked by Seattle Mariners at the 1996 Major League Baseball (MLB) draft and Texas Rangers in 1998. However, he didn’t sign with them.
– Later, in 1999, Oakland Athletics selected him to play in its’ A team, Visalia Oaks. After that, in 2000, pitching for the team in AAA with the Sacramento River Cats.
– On the 22nd of July 2000, he debuted in the Major Leagues against the Anaheim Angels. The finished the season with the Rookie of the Year Award.
– In 2001, he switched his uniform number from 53 to 75. In the following year, he was named as one of the best pitchers in baseball. Also, he was awarded AL TSN Pitcher of the Year.
– In 2004, his performance weakens and earned 6.83 ERA (worst numbers of his career at the time) in April of the year.
– In 2005, he went for his first Opening Day. At the time, he allowed four runs over six innings with the loss of 4-0. Moving forward, he played one more season for the Oakland Athletics.
– In 2007, he signed with San Francisco Giants a seven-year deal that worth $126 million making him the highest-paid pitcher in the baseball’s history.
– Till 2013, he played for the team. However, he left the team as Giants declined the buying option for $7 million.
– After that, he returned to Oakland on the 16th of February 2015. Later, on the 19th of October 2015, he made his announcement of retirement via, The Players’ Tribune.
After taking retirement from baseball, he pursued music as his career.
On the 27th of January 2017, he launched his debut extended play, No Secrets with 6 tracks. The Extended play peaked at 18th position in the US Top Heatseekers Albums.
Recently, he appeared in the music program, The Masked Singer as the Rhino.
- 2012- ML Lou Gehrig Memorial Award.
- 2002, 2003, 2006- All-Star.
- 1999- Pac-10 Pitcher of the Year.
Barry Zito- Net Worth, Salary
Through his career as a baseball player and singer, he has managed to make a net worth of $60 million. Before his retirement, his salary as a baseball pitcher was in the range of $1.05 million.
Currently, his earnings as a musician are in the range of $21k to $210k. However, his earnings as a contestant of The Masked Singer are not revealed yet.
Barry Zito- Controversy, Rumors
Till the date, he has managed to be far from any kind of controversy that created a buzz in the media. Similarly, there are no rumors related to him.
Body Measurements- Height, Weight
Barry Zito is a brown-eyed brunette. His height is 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 93 kg.
Social Media Profiles
Barry has 21.5k followers on Facebook, over 4.7k followers on Twitter, and over 9.2k followers on Instagram.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Simon Green, Benny Blanco, and Frankie Muniz.