Facts of Ben Stein
|Full Name:||Ben Stein|
|Age:||75 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||November 25, 1944|
|Birth Place:||Washington, D.C., United States|
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Profession:||American writer, actor, lawyer|
|Father's Name:||Herbert Stein|
|Mother's Name:||Mildred Stein|
|Education:||Yale Law School, Columbia College,University name Yale University, Columbia University|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ben Stein|
The successful people of this world take life as it comes. They just go out and deal with the world as
This is my life. I love it
If you can't stand the heat, don't go to Cancun in the summer.
Relationship Statistics of Ben Stein
|What is Ben Stein marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Ben Stein get married ? (married date):||, 1977|
|How many children does Ben Stein have ? (name):||One(Tom Stein)|
|Is Ben Stein having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Ben Stein gay ?:||No|
|Who is Ben Stein wife ? (name):||Alexandra Denman|
More about the relationship
Benjamin Jeremy Stein is happily married since 1968 to Alexandra Denman. She is an entertainment lawyer.
In 1968, the divorced, but eventually, they remarried in 1977 after six years.
Together they have an adopted son, Tom Stein, who is an actor.
Presently, Ben Stein and his wife live with two dogs and six cats in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- 1 Who is Ben Stein?
- 2 Birth Facts, Family
- 3 Ben Stein: Education, School/College University
- 4 Ben Stein: Career
- 5 Ben Stein: Awards, Recognition
- 6 Ben Stein: Net Worth
- 7 Ben Stein: Height, Weight, Body Size
Who is Ben Stein?
Benjamin Jeremy Stein is an award-winning host of Win Ben Stein’s Money.
He is an American White House speechwriter and a lawyer.
He is also known for his characterization of an economics teacher in ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’.
Birth Facts, Family
Stein was born on November 25, 1944, in Washington, D.C., to Herbert Stein and Mildred Fishman-Stein.
His father, The Late Mr. Herbert Stein was an economist and writer. He was also Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors under Richard M. Nixon. His mother, The Late Mrs. Stein was a homemaker.
He has a sister Rachel Stein, a writer and they belong to Jewish-American ethnicity.
Stein and Rachel grew together in Silver Springs, Maryland.
Ben Stein: Education, School/College University
In 1962, he finished Montgomery Blair High School, Silver Springs, Maryland. He then graduated in 1966 with Honors in Economics from Columbia University, New York, the U.S. In June 1970, he received his J.D from Yale Law School, New Haven, Connecticut, U.S. as valedictorian.
Ben Stein: Career
Legal, Academic and Political career
- In 1970, after completing graduation for Yale Law School, he started his career as a poverty lawyer in New Haven Washington, D.C. After that, he became a trial lawyer for the Federal Trade Commission.
- In 1973, he was the speechwriter and lawyer for President Richard Nixon, and later for President Gerald Ford.
- From 1990 to 1997, Stein was the Professor of Law at Pepperdine University where he taught Libel Law and United States Security Law. He was also the visiting lecturer at Cruz, California.
- He has been a regular columnist for The American Spectator and Newsmax. His numerous columns have been published via the wall Street Journal, The New York Times, New York Magazine.
- Stein is also a professional author of both fiction and non-fiction books. Till the date, he has written, co-written and published thirty books which include seven fictional books mainly based on life in Los Angeles and twenty-one non-fictional books based on finance, ethical and social issues.
Some of his book titles along with the name of publication and year are:
How to Really Ruin Your Financial Life and Portfolio
How to Ruin Your Love Life
Her Only Sin
St. Martin’s Press
On the Brink: A Novel
Media and Acting Career, T.V, Voice Actor
- In 1976, Stein was a consultant for a Hollywood movie, All’s Fair. Eight years later, in 1984 he debuted from the movie ‘The Wild Life’ in the role of surplus salesman. Meanwhile, he was also working as a creative consultant for the Comedy Central Television program, ‘Fernwood 2 Night’.
- ‘Ghostbusters II’ (1989), ‘Dennis the Menace’ (1993), ‘Casper’ (1995), ‘House Arrest’ (1996) and ‘Son of the Mask’ (2005) are some other movies where he was featured as character roles.
- As a voice actor he worked on ‘Freakazoid’ (1995), ‘The Mask: Animated Series’(1995-1996),‘The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper’(1996).
Ben Stein: Awards, Recognition
- 1999, 2000, honored by OFTA, for “Win Ben Stein’s Money”.
- 2008, awarded by Entertainment Merchants Association’s Home Entertainment Awards, with ‘Freedom of Expression Award’.
- 2003, awarded by National Right to Life Educational Trust Fund, with Pro-Life Award.
- 2009, awarded with Malcolm Forbes Award for Excellence in Financial Journalism.
- 1998, 2001, 2002, nominated by OFTA, for “Win Ben Stein’s Money”.
- 1986, he received recognition as an actor from the cult movie ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’.
Ben Stein: Net Worth
Ben has an estimated net worth of $20 million US. As the host of Win Ben Stein’s Money, his earning was $5000 dollar per episode before deducting the prize money for the contestants.
Ben Stein: Height, Weight, Body Size
Ben has short blonde hair and dark eyes. His height is 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 90 kg.
To know more about birth facts, family, childhood, education, profession, awards, net worth, rumors, body measurements and social media of Chris Noth, Jesse Metcalfe, Caleb Walker, please click on the link.