Facts of Brandi Carlile
|Age:||39 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||June 01, 1981|
|Full Name:||Brandi Carlile|
|Birth Place:||Ravensdale, Washington|
|Salary:||$21k to $208k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Father's Name:||Will Add Soon|
|Mother's Name:||Teresa Carlile|
|Education:||Tahoma High School, Maple Valley, Washington.|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brandi Carlile|
I don't have to have a lot of formality around it ... there were people before me who paved the way.
All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am. So many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am
The purpose of it all is love.
Relationship Statistics of Brandi Carlile
|What is Brandi Carlile marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Brandi Carlile get married ? (married date):||September 15, 2012|
|💑 Anniversary in 155 days 💑|
|How many children does Brandi Carlile have ? (name):||Two (Evangeline and Elijah)|
|Is Brandi Carlile having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Brandi Carlile lesbian ?:||Yes|
|Who is Brandi Carlile husband ? (name):||Catherine shepherd|
More about the relationship
Brandi Carlile is married to Catherine Shepherd.
The couple first announced that they are engaged in June 2012. Finally, on the 15th of September 2012, they took their relationship to the next level with the wedding in Boston, Massachusetts.
Together they have two daughters Evangeline and Elijah. They reside in Maple Valley, Washington with their children and some goats, a chicken, a horse, a dog, and a cat.
- 1 Who Is Brandi Carlile?
- 2 Brandi Carlile- Birth Age, Family
- 3 Carlile’s Education
- 4 Brandi Carlile- Professional Career
- 5 Carlile’s Awards, Nomination
- 6 Brandi Carlile’s Net Worth, Salary
- 7 Brandi Carlile’s Controversy, Rumors
- 8 Body Measurement
- 9 Brandi Carlile- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- 10 Trivia
Who Is Brandi Carlile?
American Brandi Carlile is a five-time Grammy-winning singer and songwriter. Carlile is renowned as the singer of By the Way, and I Forgive You.
Next, on the 6th of April 2020, she will be appearing at Hamer Hall in Melbourne, Australia.
Brandi Carlile- Birth Age, Family
Brandi Carlile was born on the 1st of June 1981 in Ravensdale, Washington. Her mother, Teresa Carlile is a singer by profession.
She has two siblings that include a brother Jay Carlile and sister Tiffany. They are of British ancestry.
The singer grew in a small town 30 miles outside Seattle. As a child, she used to play woods and built forts with her siblings. Since she was a child, she had a great affection for music. Similarly, she used to take music classes from her mother.
At the tender age of 8, she started performing in the song Tennessee Flat Top Box along with her mother. Later, she began playing guitar and writing songs. One later year, she started her career as a backup singer for Elvis impersonator.
She joined Tahoma High School in Maple Valley, Washington. However, she left school to pursue a singing career.
Brandi Carlile- Professional Career
– In 2004, she was first signed by Columbia Records. One year later, she released the self-titled album. Her very first album peaked at the range of 80 in the Billboard 200 and 1 on the US Folk Albums.
– In 2007, she released the album, The Story in collaboration with Indigo Girls. That peaked at the position of 58 in the US Billboard with Gold certification by RIAA.
– In 2011, she released the third album, Live at Benaroya Hall with the Seattle Symphony that reached the 5th position U.S. Top Folk Albums.
– On the 3rd of March 2015, she released her 5th album, The Firewatcher’s Daughter. For the album, she was nominated for the Grammy Awards. Also, the album peaked at 1st place in the U.S. Billboard Folk Albums. Also, it peaked at the 9th position in the U.S. Billboard.
– Last, in 2018, she released her latest album, By the Way, I Forgive You. To date, the album is the most successful album. The very album peaked at the rank of 5 in the US Billboard.
Carlile’s Awards, Nomination
- 2019- Grammy Awards for, By the Way, I Forgive You.
- 2019- CMT Music Awards.
- 2020- Grammy Awards for Bring My Flowers Now as Song of the Year.
- 2010- Nominated for GLAAD Media Awards.
- 2018- Nominated for Americana Music Honors & Awards.
Brandi Carlile’s Net Worth, Salary
Brandi has made a hasty net worth of $3 million. Her earnings as a singer are in the range of $21k to $208k. Also, as a songwriter, her earnings are in the range of $24k to $119k.
She also earns royalties through her album.
Apart from that, she also earns through her music tour.
Brandi Carlile’s Controversy, Rumors
To date, she has not been through any sort of controversy that created a buzz on the media.
Brandi has brown hair and eye color. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs around 54 kg.
Brandi Carlile- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Brandi Carlile has 443k followers on Facebook, 133.3k on Twitter, and 530k on Instagram.
On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Ilene Chaiken, John Cusack, and Sally Bergesen.
She also has a self-titled YouTube channel with 60.5 million views.
- Her sister is married to her brother in Law, Phil.
You may also read about birth, age, family, education, early life, career, affairs, body stat, Height, weight, net worth Salary, and social media of Syleena Johnson, Paul Sabourin, and Sarah Geronimo.