Is Brian Laundrie responsible for the death of girlfriend Gabby Petito!
- Brian Laundrie is under investigation for the death of girlfriend Gabby Petito
- Gabby was found dead on 19th September 2021 in Teton County
- A federal warrant for his arrest was issued on suspicion of him using ‘unauthorized devices’
Brian Laundrie is the prime suspect in the death of girlfriend Gabby Petito. She was reported missing while on her road trip with Brian sadly her dead body was found on 19th September 2021 in Teton County, Wyoming. Even though police have not connected Brian with the death of Gabby but are looking at him as a suspect. Here’s a timeline of Brian’s movement.
- September 1: Brian Laundrie returned from his cross-country road trip but without Gabby. He went to his home in North Port, Florida which he shares with his parents.
- September 6-8: During this date, the Laundrie family stayed at Fort De Soto Campground which is about 75 miles from their home. Brian campground with his family on 6-7th of September. FBI is looking at the surveillance video of the park from the time.
- September 10: At this time, a neighbor of Brian named Karyn Abert’s confirmed seeing him at his home.
- September 11: Gabby Petito’s family reported her missing after they were not able to contact her. The authorities went to Brian’s home and asked to speak with him and his family. Instead, they handed the information to their attorney.
- September 14-17: Brian’s parents said that they saw him leaving their home with a backpack on 14th September and said he was going to a nearby sprawling nature reserve.
- September 19: Gabby’s remains were found in Wyoming’s Bridger-Teton National Forest.
More charges of Brian Laundrie
As of now a federal warrant for his arrest was issued on suspicion of him using ‘unauthorized devices’ stemming from his alleged actions following Petito’s death. He used a debit card and PIN for accounts that did not belong to him for charges exceeding $1000 between 30th August and 1st September.