Facts of Brittany Pattakos
|Age:||30 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||January 03, 1991|
|Full Name:||Brittany Pattakos|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Coolsculpting Specialist, Medical Assitant|
|Education:||Coolsculpting University, CA, US|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||34B inch|
|Hip Size:||36 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brittany Pattakos|
"I'm very excited. I'm also a little nervous too because it's a different experience, something new, especially when your body's changing. It's amazing what your body can do." ''My love, my rock, my best friend. Words will never express to you how much I love you!, Paul Nassiff.''
Relationship Statistics of Brittany Pattakos
|What is Brittany Pattakos marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Brittany Pattakos get married ? (married date):||September 28, 2019|
|💑 Anniversary in 65 days 💑|
|How many children does Brittany Pattakos have ? (name):||One (Paulina Anne Nassif)|
|Is Brittany Pattakos having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Brittany Pattakos lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Brittany Pattakos husband ? (name):||Paul Nassiff|
More about the relationship
Brittany Pattakos’s relationship status is happily married to Dr. Paul Nassiff.
Nassiff is an expert in plastic surgery.
The two met at a medical meeting. At the time, Pattakos was studying nursing. Paul admitted in an interview that he didn’t expect anything to happen between them.
The couple went public with their relationship in 2018 via an Instagram post. They got engaged in June 2019 and by September 2019, the Nassifs tied the knot in Los Angeles after Paul proposed the love of his life romantically in a Duffy boat ride just a few days before his birthday.
Paul and Brittany got married on 28th September 2019 at St. Nicholas Antiochian Orthodox Church in LA in front of 70 guests. The couple then headed to Santorini, Greece, for the wedding reception. They chose that venue to celebrate their union and Pattakos’ roots.
In October 2019, the couple had their wedding reception at a beach resort in Santorini, Greece.
They welcomed a baby girl on October 13, 2020, and named her Paulina Anne Nassif.
Who is Brittany Pattakos?
Brittany Pattakos is the wife of the famous American plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassiff.
Pattakos works in the medical profession as a CoolSculpting specialist.
In addition to specializing in fat-freezing treatment, she is also a medical assistant.
Brittany Pattakos’s Early Life and Ancestry
Pattakos was born on January 3, 1991, and is from Los Angeles, California, US. As of 2020, she is 29 years old.
She belongs to American nationality.
She has a sibling sister, named Jessica Pattako. They are identical twins.
Education-wise, she is a graduate in Coolsculpting from the Coolsculpting University ( in 2018).
Also, She has Greek ancestry.
Professional Career of Brittany Pattakos
As of Pattakos’s professional career, she works in the medical field just like her husband Paul Nassiff.
Pattako started her career as an ER Patient Care Technician at Phoenix Children’s Hospital in 2013.
Her passion for patient care led her to become a Medical Assistant for plastic and reconstructive surgery. She eventually fell in love with helping patients reach their aesthetic goals through Coolsculpting and became a certified specialist in 2016.
After several years of perfecting her craft and graduating from the Coolsculpting University, she became a Master Coolsculpting Specialist in 2018.
She recently works as a CoolSculpting specialist at her husband’s plastic surgery hospital, NassifMD Medical Spa, situated at Beverly Hills, CA.
How Much Does Brittany Pattako Earn?
The 29 years old cool sculpting specialist’s net worth is estimated to be around $500k USD. Most of her earnings come from her medical profession.
Besides, she has 118K followers on her Instagram account and charges around 1K per post.
Also, her husband has an impressive net worth of around $16 million. Apart from earning from his plastic surgeon profession, he also earns from appearing on shows like Botched (2014), Botched by Nature (2016), The Real Housewives of Berverly Hills (2010).
Pattako has hazel eyes with long black hair.
She is a fitness freak and has a curvy body. She is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and weighs around 59 Kg.
Her body measurement is 35-24-36 inches.
- Pattako is 29 years junior to her husband Paul Nassiff.
- She is passionate about fitness and has influenced her husband’s physical activity. She helped him slim down and get fit.
- Pattako is on good terms with Adrienne Maloof, the first wife of Paul Nassiff.
- She also is close to Paul’s three sons, Gavin, 16, Collin, 13, and Christian, 13. The family of five has been seen together at holiday events, including Christmas and Easter. They’ve also shared pictures of family time spent hanging out at home. Their sons even appeared at their wedding and baby shower.
- She wore a beautiful dress from the luxury and beauty brand, Nektaria for her wedding.
- Brittany is extremely proud of her Greek heritage, making it known by posting the Greek emoji flag on her Instagram profile. This past year, she celebrated Orthodox Palm Sunday with Paul and his two sons.
- Pattako got married in Greece and stayed on honeymoon there.
- On October 13, 2020, they welcomed their first child, Paulina Anne Nassif. The baby weighs 7 pounds and 12.7 ounces.
- Further, she loves traveling and cooking.
- Her favorite food is the burger and chooses Miami as her favorite destination.