Know the celebrity dads who are not shy of displaying their fatherly love on the social media!
Fathers including celebrity dads have immense love for their children but by convention keep it private. Display of love for their kids in public is rarely noticed. But with the advent of the social media, there is a growing list of celebrities who do not fear to express their fatherly love. The most recent addition to it is Dwayne Johnson ‘The Rock’ who has uploaded a cute little picture of his newborn daughter on his Instagram that has set his fans’ hearts to melt. Let us know more about it and also on other dads whose display of their affection for their kids touches us all!
- Dwayne Johnson’s long-term girlfriend Lauren Hashian delivered a baby girl recently who his named Tiana Gia Johnson. Sharing the news on his social media, Dwayne also posted an adorable snap of the new arrival resting peacefully on his chest.
Skin to skin. Our mana. Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world. Tiana Gia Johnson came into this world like a force of nature and Mama @laurenhashianofficial labored and delivered like a true rockstar. I was raised and surrounded by strong, loving women all my life, but after participating in baby Tia’s delivery, it’s hard to express the new level of love, respect and admiration I have for @laurenhashianofficial and all mamas and women out there. Word to the wise gentlemen, it’s critical to be by your lady’s head when she’s delivering, being as supportive as you can.. holding hands, holding legs, whatever you can do. But, if you really want to understand the single most powerful and primal moment life will ever offer – watch your child being born. Its a life changer and the respect and admiration you have for a woman, will forever be boundless. And to my third and youngest daughter, Tiana Gia – like I did when your two older sisters Simone Alexandra and Jasmine Lia were born, you have my word, I’ll love, protect, guide and make ya laugh for the rest of my life. Your crazy dad has many responsibilities and wears many hats in this big ol’ world, but being your dad will always be the one I’m most proud to wear. Oh and one more thing.. you’re gonna love rollin’ in daddy’s pick up truck. #TianaGiaJohnson? #3rdDaughter #BlessesAndGratefulMan #ImInTROUBLE
“Blessed and proud to bring another strong girl into this world,”
He has another daughter named Jasmine Lia, 2 with Lauren and 16-year-old daughter Simone with his ex Dany Garcia.
He further thanked Lauren for this wonderful gift. He vowed to be the best dad and to be proud to be their dad.
- Justin Timberlake is another doting celebrity father. Last Father’s day, he put up an adorable post for his wife Jessica Biel and son Silas. H called them the greatest gift of his life. His picture was very heartfelt and cute.
- Dad and film producer Cash Warren and his wife Jessica Alba were too happy to have Hayes Warren in their lives last New Year Eve. He made it a point to upload the newborn’s picture on the Instagram captioning it with a emotional and loving message which read:
“On your first day of life, I promise to love you, to cherish you, and to provide you with a sandbox full of dreams to explore,”
He had two daughters with Jessica and they are a happy and blissful family.
Hayes Alba Warren: You sure know how to ring in the new year! You showed up a few days early but we couldn’t be any happier. Your Mamma is the strongest woman I know … you’re so lucky to have her by your side. You have two amazing sisters who already adore you and I know you’ll be thankful to have them guide the way. On your first day of life, I promise to love you, to cherish you, and to provide you with a sandbox full of dreams to explore. Welcome to the family my sweet baby Hayes! 12/31/2017
- Just a few months back, Kevin Hart had posted a picture of him with his kids cuddled up on the sofa with a dog beside. All of them were in deep and comfortable sleep which can only happen with true and extreme love between them.
- There is no denying that the world’s greatest football player David Beckham is extremely in love with his 4 children. But the most to get his attention is the youngest daughter Harper who often is pictured with father on his social media. Last July, he had uploaded a picture of him with his dear daughter and captioned it with an adorable message:
“Happy Birthday to our special little young lady …Such a special girl who brings so much joy and happiness into our lives.. Happy 6th birthday ( I can’t believe your 6 already ) have the most amazing day we love you pretty lady x ❤️ @brooklynbeckham @romeobeckham@cruzbeckham @victoriabeckham”
- John Legend, the great singer has admitted to his fans via his social media that he would have been nothing without his daughter Luna. He too keeps posting pictures and videos of his family and little Luna. This itself is an evidence of how much John Legend loves his little daughter and the video below is self-explanatory.