Facts of Chris Daughtry
|Full Name:||Chris Daughtry|
|Age:||40 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||December 26, 1979|
|Birth Place:||Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina|
|Net Worth:||$10 million|
|Salary:||$21k - $208k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (Dutch - British- German - Irish - Scottish - Swiss - Welsh- French)|
|Profession:||Singer, Songwriter, Actor|
|Father's Name:||Pete Daughtry|
|Mother's Name:||Sandra Daughtry|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Chris Daughtry|
Relationship Statistics of Chris Daughtry
|What is Chris Daughtry marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Chris Daughtry get married ? (married date):||November 11, 2000|
|How many children does Chris Daughtry have ? (name):||Two (Noah and Adalynn)|
|Is Chris Daughtry having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Chris Daughtry gay ?:||No|
|Who is Chris Daughtry wife ? (name):||Deanna Daughtry|
More about the relationship
Chris Daughtry is married to Deanna Daughtry. The wedding took place on the 11th of November 2000.
The couple first met at the party in 2000 in North Coralia. At the first meeting, they felt an instant connection between them and started dating each other. Deanna has two children, Hannah and Griffin from his previous marriage. However, no reason could keep them apart and get married.
Together, they are blessed with two twins, Adalynn Rose and Noah James. They were born on the 17th of November 2010.
Despite a very strong bond, their marriage went through a rocky pitch when Chris’s fame raised after American Idol due to his hectic tour schedules. At the time, Deanna even experiences the infidelity in their marriage.
In the mid of 2019, she came out as a bisexual with a song, named This Is who I am. During the time, she told that till that day, she was hiding and shutting a part of her.
Currently, the couple is together and trying to mend the relationship as one.
- 1 Who is Chris Daughtry?
- 2 Chris Daughtry- Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity
- 3 Chris’ Education & Early Life
- 4 Chris Daughtry- Professional Life, Career
- 5 Chris Daughtry- Net Worth, Salary
- 6 The Vote Controversy
- 7 Body Measurement: Height, Weight
- 8 Social Media Presence
Who is Chris Daughtry?
American Chris Daughtry is the Grammy Award-nominated singer, songwriter, and actor. He is renowned as the 3rd runner of the 5th season of the American Idol.
He is the lead vocalist of the American Band, Daughtry.
Last, he appeared in the TV series, The Masked Singer as Rottweiler.
Some of his upcoming concerts along with the date and venue and locations are-
|2020/03/21||Harrah’s Laughlin||Laughlin, NV|
|2020/03/30||Molson Canadian Centre||Moncton, NB Canada|
Chris Daughtry- Age, Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity
He was born Christopher Adam Daughtry on the 26th of December 1979 in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina.
His father, Pete Daughtry, and mother, Sandra Daughtry are of Mixed (Dutch – British- German – Irish – Scottish – Swiss – Welsh- French) ethnicity.
He has a brother, Kenneth Daughtry.
Chris’ Education & Early Life
He made his mind clear at the age of 16 to be a musician. At the time, he even took guitar lessons from Matt Jagger.
During high school days, he was active with on his High School band, Cadence as the lead vocalist and guitarist.
Later, he joined the other bands of Burlington including Absent Element.
Chris Daughtry- Professional Life, Career
– Chris Daughtry’s career as a singer took a great turn of event when he auditioned for the American Idol. In the show, he earned the place of 3rd runner up.
– Before that, in 2005, he also auditioned for CBS singing contest, Rock Star: INXS. However, he could not make it through it.
– After American Idol, he formed the band his self-name. Along with the band, he signed with the recording label, RCA. Under the recording label, he released his first self-titled debut album. Their album peaked at the 1st position in the billboard. Also, it earns the 6x- platinum certification by RIAA.
– Following that, he released the albums that include Leave This Town. Break the Spell, and Masked Singer with the band.
– Apart from the albums, he has also collaborated with bands like Sevendust, Alter Bridge, and Theory of a Deadman.
– He has also contributed the soundtracks to movies like Wanderlust, Criminal Minds, and NCIS: Los Angeles.
– After his successful career as a singer, he expanded his career in the field of acting. In 2007, he made his debut in the acting with the short video, Daughtry: It’s Not Over.
– Following the video, he featured in other videos like Daughtry: Battleships, Daughtry: Rescue Me, and Daughtry: No Surprise.
– In 2015, he made his debut in movies with the TV movie, Studio City as Keith Rhodes.
– Last, he appeared in the reality TV series, The Masked Singer.
Chris Daughtry- Net Worth, Salary
Through his career, he has made an estimated net worth of $10 million. His earnings as a singer are in the range of $21k to $207k.
Also, he earns through his albums sells too. Within the five weeks, more than a million of the album were sold and became the fastest-selling album. Besides that, he makes through his musical tours.
Apart from that, he also earns through his acting career that is in the range of $19k to $208k.
The Vote Controversy
Chris Daughtry’s vote out from the American Idol created a huge controversy. Some of his voters claimed that when they dialed for voting him for the first few minutes they were misrouted for the other finalist, Katharine McPhee.
Where other voters claimed similar issues that when they tried to other contestants too. when they tried to vote for another contestant, Elliott Yamin they were misrouted to Daughtry.
Body Measurement: Height, Weight
Chris Daughtry has black eyes with a shaved head. His height is 5 feet and 7 inches and weighs around 87kg. He wears the shoe with a size of 12 (US).
Social Media Presence
Chris has around 544.5k followers on Twitter and over 299k on Instagram. But he is not active on Facebook.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Jimmy Palmiotti, Donny Osmond, and Ken Jeong.