Facts of Chris Sale
|Full Name:||Chris Sale|
|Age:||31 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||March 30, 1989|
|Birth Place:||Lakeland, Florida, United States|
|Net Worth:||$24 million|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 6 inches (1.98m)|
|Father's Name:||Allen Sale|
|Mother's Name:||Marla Sale|
|Education:||Florida Gulf Coast University|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Chris Sale|
Relationship Statistics of Chris Sale
|What is Chris Sale marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Chris Sale get married ? (married date):||January 11, 2011|
|How many children does Chris Sale have ? (name):||Three (Rylan Sale and Brayson Sale)|
|Is Chris Sale having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Chris Sale gay ?:||No|
|Who is Chris Sale wife ? (name): View Couple Comparison|
More about the relationship
Chris Sale is married to Brianne Aron. His wife is an American Model.
They started their relationship during their University days. The couple got married on the 11th of January 2011. The wedding took place in Fort Myers.
Together, the couple is blessed with three sons; Rylan Sale (b. 2010), Brayson Sale (b. 14th December 2016). The couple welcome their third son in November 2019.
They have not disclosed the name of their third kid.
Who is Chris Sale?
American Chris Sale is a professional baseball pitcher. Chris Sale is renowned for his four types of pitching styles; Fastball (93-100) mph, sinker (77-84) mph, changeup (85-89) mph, and slider (77-84) mph.
Currently, he plays for the MLB’s professional baseball team, Boston Red Sox.
Chris Sale- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Education
Chris Sale was born on 30th March 1989 in Lakeland, Florida to Allen Sale (father) and Marla Sale (mother). His birth name is Christopher Allen Sale. He is of Caucasian ethnicity.
Moving to his academics, He is a graduate of Lakeland Senior High School. During High School, he used to play basketball and baseball.
After that, he joined the Florida Gulf Coast University on a Scholarship. Before that, he was drafted at the 2007 Major League Baseball Draft by the Colorado Rockies.
In college, he used to play baseball under the head coach, Dave Tollett. During his college career, he became the Atlantic Sun Conference Pitcher of the Year and Collegiate Baseball Player of the Year. In the summer, he used to pitch at the Wooden Bat Summer Leagues. In 2008, he became the All-Star for the La Crosse Loggers and Northwood League.
The following year, he pitched for the Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox and Cape Cod Baseball League. The following year, he completed the season with an 11-0 score with 2.01 ERA in 17 games.
Chris Sale- Early & Professional Career
– In 2010, White Sox drafted him as the 13th Overall selection in the 2010 MLB Draft. The year he signed with White Sox’s Class A as a minor league. At the league, he pitched in four games with a 2.25 ERA. The same year, he made his MLB debut opposite Baltimore Orioles.
– In 2012, he completed the season with a 17-8 record with 3.05 ERA with 123 strikeouts.
– The following year, he signed a five-year contract with Sox worth $32 million. In the year, he completed 4 games with 11-14 records with 226 strikeouts and a 3.07 ERA. At the end of the season, he placed at the 5th position in Cy Young Votes.
– On the 21st April 2014, he got placed on the 15-day disabled list due to flexor strain. This season, he completed the American League season with the second-best records; 12-4 records with 208 strikeouts with 174 innings and 2.17 ERA.
– At the end of 2016, he signed White Sox traded for Yoan Moncada, Michael Kopech, and Victor Diaz. After that, he completed the contract with Red Sox. After completing the contract, on 23rd March 2019, he signed a 5-year contract with Red Sox worth $145 million. In the season, he completed 6-11 records with 4.40 ERA with 218 strikeouts in 147 1⁄3 innings
– On 19th March 2020, he underwent through the Tommy John Surgery. On 30th March, it was announced his surgery went successful. Following that, he was placed on the 45 days injured list. The surgery took place at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Chris Sale- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $24 million. In the year 2019, he signed a five-year contract with Red Sox worth $145 million.
As per the contract, his current salary is around $22 million which will be increased to $42.4 million the next year. In 2025, his yearly salary will be 97.4 million.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Chris Sale has brown eyes with brunette hair. He stands at a height of 6 feet 6 inches and weighs around 82 kg.
Controversy & Rumors
To date, he has not been involved in any sort of controversy and scandals that created a buzz in the media. Besides that, he has managed to maintain distance from any type of rumors.
He is active on Instagram with 6.6k followers. He is not active on Facebook and Twitter.
On Instagram, he is following the personalities like Mookie Betts, JD Martinez, and RAFAEL DEVERS.