(Chef, Publisher, Host)
Facts of Christopher Kimball
|Full Name:||Christopher Kimball|
|Age:||69 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||June 05, 1951|
|Birth Place:||Westchester County, New York|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Salary:||$31k - $121k|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Profession:||Chef, Publisher, Host|
|Father's Name:||Edward Norris Kimball|
|Mother's Name:||Mary Alice White|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Christopher Kimball|
Relationship Statistics of Christopher Kimball
|What is Christopher Kimball marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Christopher Kimball get married ? (married date):||June 19, 2013|
|How many children does Christopher Kimball have ? (name):||Five (Caroline, Whitney, Emily, Charles, and Oliver)|
|Is Christopher Kimball having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Christopher Kimball gay ?:||No|
|Who is Christopher Kimball wife ? (name):||Melissa Lee Baldino|
More about the relationship
Christopher Kimball is married to Melissa Lee Baldino. His wife, Melissa is also a co-founder of a company called Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street.
The wedding took place on the 29th of June 2013 in Memorial Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The ceremony was performed by Robert M. Randolph.
The couple first met in 2002 during the interview for the post of his assistant. She was not selected at the time. Two months later, Kimball appointed her for the same post when his first assistant left the job. As time passed, they became good friends.
As of now, the couple is blessed with a son, Oliver Kimball. He was born on the 4th of May 2017.
Before this, Kimball has married Adrienne Kimball in 1987. Together they have three daughters, Caroline, Whitney, and Emily Kimball and a son, Charles. After more than two decades of marriage, they were separated in 2012 with divorce.
Prior to this, he was married too. However, this marriage has been a mystery until the date.
- 1 Who is Christopher Kimball?
- 2 Christopher Kimball- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 3 Christopher Kimball- Professional Life, Career
- 4 Christopher Kimball’s Net Worth, Salary
- 5 Kimball’s Lawsuit
- 6 Body Measurements: Height, Weight
- 7 Social Media Presence
Who is Christopher Kimball?
American Christopher Kimball is Emmy Nominated chef, TV personality, and publisher. He is renowned as the host of Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen.
He is also the author of the cookbook, Milk Street: Cookish: Throw It Together.
Christopher Kimball- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
He was born on the 5th of June 1951 in Rye, New York, USA. He has a stepbrother.
His father was Edward Norris Kimballand and his mother was Mary Alice White. They were of English ethnicity.
In 1973, he graduated from Columbia University in New York City with Honors in Primitive Art. Before that, he graduated from Phillips Exeter Academy.
Christopher Kimball- Professional Life, Career
– After graduating from the University, Christopher Kimball started his career in a publishing company with his stepbrother. Following that, he joined The center for Direct marketing. At the time, he started taking cooking classes.
– Later, in 1980, he received an investment of $100 k and started his own Cook’s Magazine in Weston, Connecticut. Nine years later, he the magazine to the Swedish media group, Bonnier Group.
– After that, he co-founded America’s Test Kitchen. At the time, he was also the editor and publisher of the company. Along with the company, he published cooking based magazines like Cook’s Illustrated and Cook’s country.
– In 2006, he started hosting the series, America’s Test Kitchen. Following the show, he hosted the other show, Cook’s Country from America’s Test Kitchen.
– In 2016, he left the organization and founded his firm, Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street on Milk Stree in Boston.
– Apart from that, he is also an author who has written the 20 books until the date. Some of his books include The Cook’s Bible, The yellow farmhouse cookbook, and The Succession Wars: The Further Adventures of Victor Wroth.
- 2011, 2016, 2010- Nominated for Daytime Emmy for America’s Test Kitchen.
- 2010- James Beard Foundation Award for A Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking.
Christopher Kimball’s Net Worth, Salary
With his career as a chef for more than four-decade, he has met the estimated net worth of $20 million. His earnings as a chef are in the range of $20k to $45k.
Apart from that, his earnings as the author of the cooking book are in the range of $24k to $103k. Besides that, his earnings as a host of the TV shows are $31k to $121k.
Apart from that, he also earns by his publishing house, Milk Street.
In 2016, he created the headlines in the media when he left America’s Test Kitchen. He left the company for establishing his new food media publishing company, Milk Street.
For that ATK slammed him with the lawsuit stating that Kimball was developing Milk street while he was in an employee in the company. The lawsuit too around 3 years till 2019 to settle it down.
For the settlements, he sold the major stock of ATK. Also, both of them stated that they will co-exist in the market.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight
Christopher Kimball has black eyes with black hair. His height is 6 feet and 5 inches and weighs around 65 kg.
Social Media Presence
Christopher has around 216.8k followers on Twitter and over 8.5k on Instagram. However, he is not active on Facebook.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Cathy Erway, Jeffrey Yoskowitz, and Gabriella Gershenson.