Facts of David Leonhardt
|Age:||48 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1973|
|Full Name:||David Leonhardt|
|Birth Place:||New York City, New York, USA|
|Net Worth:||$1.2 million (estimated)|
|Profession:||American Journalist, Columnist|
|Father's Name:||Robert Leonhardt|
|Mother's Name:||Joan Alexander|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of David Leonhardt|
Relationship Statistics of David Leonhardt
|What is David Leonhardt marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|How many children does David Leonhardt have ? (name):||Three|
|Is David Leonhardt having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is David Leonhardt gay ?:||No|
|Who is David Leonhardt wife ? (name):||Laura Leonhardt|
More about the relationship
David Leonhardt’s conjugal status is married. He gets married to Laura Leonhardt. The couple together has welcomed three children but their name is unknown.
David is very secretive regarding his private life so, details about his relationship like their marriage date, how the pair first met each other are still under review.
Who is David Leonhardt?
David Leonhardt is an American Journalist and Columnist. At present, he writes The Morning newsletter every weekday for The News York Times.
He is the author of a short e-book, ‘Here’s the Deal: How Washington Can Solve the Deficit and Spur Growth‘ published by the Time in February 2013.
David Leonhardt: Age, Family, Siblings, Ethnicity
David was born on January 1, 1973. The birthplace of the journalist is in Manhattan, New York City, the U.S.
He holds an American nationality and is of mixed descent of Jewish and Protestant.
David’s father, Robert Leonhardt was the head of the French-American School of New York whereas her mother’s name is Joan (nee Alexander). However, there are no details available regarding his siblings.
Education & Early Life
Moving towards his academic background, he completed his high school in 1990 at Horace Mann School in Riverdale, New York.
Then, he joined Yale University and graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science degree in applied mathematics.
During his graduation from Yale, he worked as editor-in-chief of the Yale Daily News.
David Leonhardt: Professional Life, Career
- David joined The New York Times in 1999, as a business reporter and later he served as a business columnist and a writer for Times Sunday Magazine.
- He served as a writer for Business Week and for The Washington Post before joining The Times.
- On July 22, 2011, David was appointed as chief of the Washington bureau of the Times where he publishes analyses of economic news. On July 26, 2011, he published the Economic scene column, ‘Lessons from the Malaise’.
- Later he started managing editor of The Upshot section on November 20, 2013, which emphasizes data visualization and an analytical approach to news.
- Similarly, he led a committee of Times journalists in 2016 that recommended changes to The Time’s newsroom, to respond to the rise of digital media.
- Furthermore, he has contributed to a news column, Keeping Scores, Economix, and more in his Times career.
- He also co-hosted a weekly opinion podcast titled The Argument along with Ross Douthat and Michelle Goldberg.
Awards & Nomination
David has honored with numerous awards in his professional career. In 2007 and 2009, he won the Society of American Business Editors and Writers as Best in Business Journalism Contest for his The New York Times column.
Some of the other creditable awards are,
|1998||Peter Lisagor Award for Exemplary Journalism||Writer|
|2009||Gerald Loeb Award||Magazine writer|
David Leonhardt: Net Worth, Salary
David has earned impressive wealth through his profession as a journalist as well as a columnist.
As of now, he has an estimated net worth of under $1.2 million which included his assets, real estate, and other income.
As per other online sources, he received an average annual salary in the range of $24,292 to $72,507.
Body Measurement: Height, Weight
Talking about his body measurement, there are no details available regarding his body measurement including height, weight, and others.
However, he appears tall in stature and has black pair of eyes as well as hair color.
The journalist is active on Facebook where he has over 54k followers with more than 52k likes. Likely, he has a Twitter account with more than 146.6k followers.
Furthermore, he is not available on Instagram and other social media sites.
- As of 2021, he is 48 years old.
- His Zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He has verified social media handles including Twitter and Facebook.