Elizabeth Shatner is a horse trainer and photographer by profession and came to the limelight after her affair with William Shatner.
Facts of Elizabeth Shatner
|Age:||62 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||December 30, 1958|
|Full Name:||Elizabeth Shatner|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 million US|
|Salary:||$31,970 and $41,243 US|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Education:||Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA|
|Eye Color:||Light Grey|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Elizabeth Shatner|
Relationship Statistics of Elizabeth Shatner
|What is Elizabeth Shatner marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Divorce|
|Is Elizabeth Shatner having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Elizabeth Shatner lesbian ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Elizabeth Shatner is a divorced woman.
Previously she was married to Michael Glenn Martin on 19 November 1983. But he passed away on 3 August 1997.
Then, Elizabeth met William Shatner. Besides their age gap, this couple walked the aisle on February 13, 2001, at a wedding held in Lebanon. However, they don’t have any children together. But from the former marriage of William, he has four children.
Separation from William
In December 2019, media reports suggested that William Shatner has filed for divorce with Elizabeth Shatner, after nearly 18 years of marriage.
Who is Elizabeth Shatner?
Elizabeth Shatner is an American former horse rider and trainer. Elizabeth won the Whinny award for her contribution to the horse industry.
She is best known as the wife of a Canadian actor William Shatner.
Elizabeth Shatner: Birth Age, Ethnicity, Education
Elizabeth Shatner was born as Elizabeth Joyce Anderson on Dec 30, 1958, in the United States. Her ancestry is from England.
As per education, she gained a degree in equine and Animal Science from Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
Elizabeth Shatner: Professional Life, Career
Elizabeth Shatner has started to ride a horse at the age of 5 years. Then when she was 8 years, she got the horse. She started horse training at the age of 14 years.
She has also appeared in the documentaries like ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ in 2002, ‘Life Beyond Trek: William Shatner’ (2004), ‘Gonzo Ballet’ (2009), ‘American Pickers’ (2011), and ‘The Captains’ (2012).
She has collaborated with her husband by writing the song ‘Together’ in Shatner’s album ‘Has Been’. They also ran a charity called Hollywood Charity Horse Show.
She appeared as herself in the documentary ‘E! True Hollywood Story’ in 2002. She later appeared in the Splat Attack documentary in the same year.
Her other appearances as herself are Life Beyond Trek: William Shatner (2004), Gonzo Ballet (2009), American Pickers’(2011), and The Captains (2012). She had regular appearances in the TV series ‘The Shatner Project’ (2014).
Awards and Honors
For her dedication towards the horse industry, Elizabeth Shatner has been rewarded with a WHINNY award. She is also active in the judging panel and holds seven judges’ cards.
In the 2011 World Championship Horse Show, she came up as the top three participants.
Elizabeth Shatner: Net Worth
This former horse rider has an estimated net worth of $1 million US. The average horse trainer salary falls between $31,970 and $41,243 US.
Her ex-husband Wiliam Shatner has a whooping net worth of $100 million US.
Elizabeth has light grey eyes and brown hair. Her height is 5 ft 7 inches.
Elizabeth is active on social media. She has around 14 followers on Twitter and around 6 followers on Instagram.
Facts about William Shatner
- William Shatner is a Canadian actor, singer, and comedian born on March 22, 1931. His parents were Ann (née Garmaise) and Joseph Shatner. He has two sisters, Joy and Farla.
- He is famous for the role of the iconic Captain James T. Kirk in the TV series Star Trek (1966-1969). Also, he had a leading role in other hit shows including, T.J. Hooker (1982-1986), The Practice (2004), and Boston Legal (2004-2008). For his exclaiming acting skills, William was awarded two Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe.
- William was married four times. First, he married Gloria Rand on 12 August 1956 but got separated on 4 March 1969. They have three children Melanie, Lisabeth, Leslie, and Daniel Shatner.
- Then he wedded Marcy Lafferty on 20 October 1973 and divorced on 11 December 1996. His third wife was Nerine Kidd, married on 15 November 1997. She died on 9 August 1999.
- William has currently filed for divorce in Dec 2019 with his fourth wife Elizabeth Shatner whom he married on 13 Feb 2001.