(Musician , Music teacher)
|Artist Ellen Harper is a mother of three.|
Quick Facts of Ellen Harper
|Full Name:||Ellen Harper|
|Last Updated:||March, 2023|
|Salary:||$57 k US|
|Profession:||Musician , Music teacher|
|Father's Name:||Charles Chase|
|Mother's Name:||Dorothy Chase|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Ellen Harper
|Ellen Harper is not having an affair with anyone presently.|
|Her sexual orientation is straight.|
What is the relationship of Ellen Harper?
Ellen Harper is single now.
Previously, she was married to Leonard Harper.
Together they had three children Ben, Joel and Peter Harper. Later, they divorced in 1974.
Ellen son- Ben Harper
Three-time Grammy Award winner Ben Harper is an American singer-songwriter and instrumentalist.
He was born in Pomona, California, U.S, on October 28, 1969.
Ben Harper was married to Jaclyn Matfus, on January 1, 2015.
They both have a son Besso who was born in June 2017.
Previously, he was married to Laura Dern, on December 23, 2005.
Together they had two children son Ellery Walker and daughter Jaya.
His first wife’s name is Joanna. They married in 1996 and have two children Charles and Harris.
Who is Ellen Harper?
American Ellen Harper is a Folk singer and songwriter.
Currently, Ellen is running The Folk Music Center and The Claremont Folk Festival.
Besides, she is a music teacher and teaches music classes.
Ellen Harper- Family
Ellen Harper’s mother’s name is Dorothy chase.
She taught her a banjo and guitar.
She performed and learned guitar including other folk instruments with the help of her mom.
Her father’s name is Charles Chase and he was the repairer of the musical instrument.
Ellen Harper- Career
Folk Music Center
- Folk Music Center was established in Claremont California, in 1958.
- It provides various musical instruments and accessories for all music lovers.
- It gives lessons and instructs those who want to learn music.
- This music center has instrument repairing and restoring services.
The Claremont Folk Festival
The Claremont Folk Festival is one of the goals of the Folk Music Center Museum.
It is an annual celebration of international folk music, art, education, and community.
Album Childhood Home
- Childhood Home is a Studio album released on May 6, 2014.
- It is an album and a collaboration between Ellen and his son Ben Harper. She is the producer of this album.
- This album is a collection of original songs written and performed by Ellen and his son Ben.
- It includes four songs the City of Dreams, Farmer’s Daughter, Altar of Love, Break Your Heart, written by Ellen.
- This album was at no.43 on Billboard 200, and no.3 on the folk album.
- 23 k copies were sold as of Mar 2016.
Ellen Harper Album- Life Has A Light Of Its Own
Life Has A Light Of Its Own is a solo album by Ellen which includes some of her original songs.
The songs of this album reflect the unusual musical heritage and shaped several generations of Harpers.
How much is the net worth of Ellen Harper?
The average Music Teacher’s Salary in the U.S. is approximately $57 k US.
According to the source, the mid-level musician earnings is around $80 k US per year.
Her son Ben Harper’s net worth is approximately $10 million US.
Body Stats, Website
Ellen is a black-eyed brunette she has her own website, www.ellenharper.net.
You may also read age, career, education, net worth, body measurements, and social media Trombone Shorty, Chaka Khan, Jack Johnson, and Sara Evans.