Greg Gutfeld was born as Gregory John Gutfeld on the 12th of September 1964 in San Mateo, California.
His father, Alfred Jack Gutfeld was a Jewish-Germanic ethnicity whereas his mother, Jacqueline Bernice is of Irish-Mexican-French ethnicity.
He has three siblings.
He completed his high school education from Junípero Serra High School at San Mateo. Later, he joined the University of California, Berkeley. From the University, he graduated in 1987 with Honors in Arts major in English.
Greg Gutfeld- Professional Life, Career
– After graduating from the University, Greg Gutfeld joined The American Spectator as an intern. At the time, he was in an assistant to R. Emmett Tyrrell.
– Moving forward, he joined the Prevention magazine and Men’s Health as a staff writer. Later, he became the editor of Rodale Press magazines.
– After that, he joined Stuff as the editor in chief. Also, he became one of the contributors to The Huffington Post. As a contributor, he worked on the firm until October 2008 starting from 2005. At the time, he also made his appearance in the TV series including E! True Hollywood Story, A2Z, and Hannity.
– However, he earned major fame when he appeared in the TV series The Five as one of the co-hosts of the show. As of now, he appeared in 2,019 episodes of the series. Also, he has co-produced a few episodes of the show.
– Apart from that, in 2015, he started his own show, The Greg Gutfeld Show as a host. As of now, he has hosted the 249 episodes of the show.
– Besides that, he is also the authors of the books including 1997- The Scorecard, 2008- Lessons from the Land of Pork Scratchings, 2015- How To Be Right, and 2018-The Gutfeld Monologues.
Net Worth, Salary
Through his career as a TV Personality, he has made a net worth of $5 million. His earnings as a journalist are in the range of $24k to $70k. Besides that, his earnings as a host of The Greg Gutfeld Show of $31k to $121k.
Apart from that, he also makes through his production works too. Also, he makes through the royalties of his books.
Greg Gutfeld’s Controversy, Rumors
Back in 2010, he made headlines in the media when he announced his plan. On the 9th of August 2010, he stated that he intended to build New York’s first Islamic friendly gay club next to the Park51 Islamic community center.
Through his action, he wanted to break the barriers and reduce homophobia in the Islamic world.
Body Measurement: Height, Weight
Greg Gutfeld has blue eyes and light hair. His height is 5 feet 5 inches and has a decent weight.
Social Media Profile
Greg has over 1.4 million followers on Twitter, over 666.6k followers on Facebook, and over 276k followers on Instagram.
On Instagram, he is following the personalities like Dave Lombardo, Jesse Watters, and Victoria Moussa.
You may also read the bio, age, education, career, net worth, salary, height, weight, controversy, rumors, and social media of Jem Wolfie, Hannah Gross, and Cade Larson.