Facts of Greta Thunberg
|Full Name:||Greta Thunberg|
|Age:||17 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||January 03, 2003|
|Birth Place:||Stockholm, Sweden|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 – $1m US|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Ethnicity:||Swedish- German- Danish-Dutch- Scottish|
|Father's Name:||Svante Thunberg|
|Mother's Name:||Svante Thunberg|
|Hair Color:||Light brown|
|Eye Color:||Gunmetal blue|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Greta Thunberg|
You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words... People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are at the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of an endless economic growth. How dare you!
What's the point in educating ourselves and learning the facts when the people in power refuse to listen, to be educated and pay attention to the facts? Everywhere I've been the situation is more or less the same: the numbers of politicians and celebrities who want to take selfies are the same, and the lies are the same.
Relationship Statistics of Greta Thunberg
|What is Greta Thunberg marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|How many children does Greta Thunberg have ? (name):||None|
|Is Greta Thunberg having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Greta Thunberg lesbian ?:||No|
Greta's Interesting Facts
- Greta was named as one of TIME Magazine’s Most Influential Teens of 2018.
- She also appeared on the cover of the August 2019 issue of British GQ.
- She also sailed in a zero-emission yacht for two weeks across the Atlantic to get to New York for the UN’s Climate Action Summit.
- Greta Thunberg’s current relationship status is single.
Who is Greta Thunberg?
Greta Thunberg is a Swedish climate youth activist. Greta is the daughter of opera singer Malena Ernman.
She is known for her work against climate change, a popular example of youth activism.
She has received worldwide recognition for her efforts to fight climate change.
Greta Thunberg- Family, Early Life
Greta Thunberg was born Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg on January 3, 2003, in Stockholm, Sweden. She is a Capricorn.
Her father is Svante Thunberg, an actor, and mother, Malena Ernman, is an opera singer, of Swedish- German- Danish-Dutch- Scottish ancestry.
She has a sister, Beata Thunberg, who has been open about her own challenges dealing with disorders like ADHD and OCD.
Greta’s paternal grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg and her paternal grandmother is Mona Margareta Andersson.
Greta was a high school student in Stockholm, Sweden. In July 2019, she decided to take a year-long sabbatical from school to focus on leading the movement against global climate change.
Greta Thunberg- Professional Life, Career, Achievements
Thunberg was only 8 years old when she first learned about the climate crisis. Then, she has also made efforts to lower her carbon footprint by not flying and becoming vegan and has influenced her family to do the same.
After that, Thunberg barely spoke before the committees and instead pushed forward the latest UN report.
Thunberg was also among the speakers at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP25) in Madrid, Spain. Also, she attended another major climate demonstration in the city, telling her fellow protesters.
Greta Thunberg- Awards
- She got an award for the Fryshuset scholarship of the Young Role Model of the Year.
- She was awarded an honorary degree by the University of Mons.
Greta Thunberg- Net Worth
Her mother has an earning of around $100,000 – $1m US.
Greta has revealed that she was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, OCD, and selective mutism in 2014.
- Thunberg went on to explain how she wants people to treat climate change as a crisis because it is a crisis, and that she’s really not saying anything new.
- She also pointed people to her TED Talk in which she explains how her interest in the climate began.
- Made the cover of Time magazine’s “Person of the Year” December 2019 issue.
- When she came to the United States to address global warming, she came by boat to cut down on carbon emissions.
She has light brown hair and gunmetal blue eyes. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches and weight is 48 Kg.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
She has around 2.9M followers on Facebook, about 3.95M on Twitter, and around 9.6M on Instagram.