Facts of Jt Church
|Full Name:||Jt Church|
|Age:||14 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||January 17, 2006|
|Birth Place:||Bristow, Virginia|
|Salary:||18k to $161k US|
|Father's Name:||John Church|
|Mother's Name:||Leslie Church|
|Education:||Gainesville Dance Center, Virginia|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Jt Church|
Relationship Statistics of Jt Church
|What is Jt Church marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is Jt Church having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Jt Church gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
JT Church’s relationship’s status is single. There is no previous record of him dating.
However, he was spotted kissing with the dancer, Elliana Walmsley in a friendly way for a YouTube video where they were giving dare to each other.
His Instagram posts suggest that he is very focused on his dancing career. Most of the time, he shares dancing photos in it.
Who is Jt Church?
Jt Church is an American Jazz and contemporary dancers. Church is the winner of the reality show, Dancing With the Stars.
He is also the top ten finalists So You Think You Can Dance.
Jt Church- Birth Age, Family
Jt Church was born John Talan Church on the 17th of January 2006 in Bristow, Virginia. His father, John, and mother, Leslie are of Caucasian ancestry. Both of them are in the real estate business.
His elder brother, Bradley is a skateboarder by profession.
Jt started showing interest in a very tender age. At the age of five years, he started showing professional dancing skills. His parents further inspired him to pursue dancing.
After that, he attended Gainesville Dance Center which further sharped his skills. Soon, he started local dance competitions in schools and colleges.
Jt Church- Professional Career
- In 2016, he received the major boost in his career at winning the show, NUVO Mini Male Breakout. In the same year, he was auditioned for the dance show, So You Think You Can Dance and get selected for the show.
- His performance in the show was highly appreciated by judges and viewers and earned many fans. However, he was eliminated after 12 episodes as the runner up of the show.
- Two years later, he appeared on the TV shows like Lip Sync Battle Shorties, Dancing with the Stars, and Entertainment Tonight.
- Following the shows, he appeared in the TV dance show, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors as the partner of the Skateboarder, Sky Brown. In the show, they emerged as the winner of the show.
- Last, in 2018, he appeared in the talk show, To the Pointe with Kristyn Burtt as a guest.
- On the 7th of November 2019, he was featured on YouTube channel, Jordan Matter where he is doing some dare with the dancer, Elliana Walmsley.
Jt Church- Philanthropist
From a very young age, he is interested in helping people who need help. In 2014, he participated in the 20th Annual Dancing for a Cure in order to raise funds for the people who are suffering from breast cancer.
Jt Church- Net Worth, Salary
He has an estimated net worth of $500k US. His salary as a dancer, his salary ranges from 18k to $161k US.
As the winner of the dancing reality show, Dancing With the Stars $345k t0 $360k US.
From his YouTuber channel, his yearly earnings are $37 – $593 US.
Jt Church- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
He has 190k followers on Instagram, 8.3k on Twitter, and 2.03k on Facebook.
He also has a self-titled YouTube channel with 9.57k subscribers and 345k views.