Facts of Julian Morris
|Full Name:||Julian Morris|
|Age:||37 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 13, 1983|
|Birth Place:||Crouch End, London|
|Net Worth:||$500 Thousand|
|Salary:||$21k to $215k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (British, Scottish, and Welsh)|
|Father's Name:||Glen Morris|
|Mother's Name:||Andrea Morris|
|Education:||Anna Scher Theatre|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Julian Morris|
Acting for me is finding those things that, finding the strings of humanity that tie us all together. And you only find that by living life and loving and breaking up.
Educate yourself as much as you can with life. Just go out there.
Relationship Statistics of Julian Morris
|What is Julian Morris marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||In Relation|
|Is Julian Morris having any relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is Julian Morris gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Julian Morris is in a relationship with the actress, Sarah Bolger. They started dating in July 2012.
The couple grew close to each other during the set of the series, Once Upon a Time where he portrayed the character of the prince, Philips, whereas Sarah was portraying the character of the princess Aurora.
Within no time, the prince and princess got together in real-time. As of now, they are leading a happy life with each other.
Who is Julian Morris?
British Julian Morris is an actor and Cinematographer. He is renowned as Reverend Paul Curtis of Hand of God and Adam Berryman of Man in an Orange Shirt.
Last, in 2020, he appeared in the TV series, The Good Fight as Major Brigham.
Julian Morris- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Julian was born on the 13th of January 1983 in Crouch End, London to Glen and Andrea Morris. His birth name is Julian David Morris. He is of Mixed (British, Scottish, and Welsh) ethnicity.
His ancestors were Jewish emigrants. They moved to Africa from Latvia, Russia, Lithuania, and Belarus.
His mother, Andrea was originally from Zimbabwe whereas his father, Glen originally hailed from South Africa. Hence, he spent a significant portion of his childhood traveling in both countries. He has a younger sister, Amy.
At the age of 13, he attended the Anna Scher Theatre in London. In the theatre, he was first spotted by the director of the series, The Knock. Through the series, he got the opportunity to enter the entertainment world.
In the series, he portrayed the character of a boy who pushed in the drug trade at a small age.
Julian Morris- Professional Career
– After the series, The Knock, Julian Morris continued his acting training with Anna Scher theater for eight years. Within the time interval, he appeared in the various TV commercials and series. Also, he joined the Royal Shakespeare Company. Along with the company, he worked with directors like Steven Pimlott, Tim Albery, and Elijah Moshinsky.
– In 2005, he made the US Movie debut with the film, Cry Wolf. In the horror movie, he appeared in the character of Owen. Before that, he appeared in the TV series including Fish, Marple, and Kid in the Corner and the movie, Don’t Go Breaking My Heart as Charlie.
– In 2008, he made his appearance in the movie, Donkey Puch as Josh. The movie was also screened at the Sundance Film Festival. For his character, Josh, he received good reviews from the film critics.
– After the movie, he became a significant character in the TV series like ER, 24, My Generation, Once Upon a Time, Pretty Little Liars, and Little Women. In 2017, he landed the role of the journalist, Bob Woodward in the biographical drama of Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House.
– The following year, he appeared in the movie, Viper Club as Andy. Apart from acting, he is also a Cinematographer. As a Cinematographer, he has worked in the documentary, Enter the Sinister Set of ‘Cry Wolf’: A Tour with Actor Julian Morris.
Julian Morris- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $5oo Thousand. His earnings as an actor are in the range of $21k to $215k.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Morris has brown eyes with brunette hair. He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs around 71 kg. His chest, waist, and biceps sizes are 39, 31, and 13 inches respectively.
Julian Morris- Controversy & Rumors
Till the date, he has managed to maintain a distance from any sort of controversy and scandals that created a buzz in the media. Besides that, there are no rumors related to him.
There are rumors that he will be appearing in the movie, The Giaour as David. Currently, the movie is in the stage of pre-production.
Julian has over 717k followers on Instagram, over 402.7k followers on Facebook, and over 332.3k followers on Twitter.
On Instagram, he is following the personalities like Adam Faison, Jennifer Cardini, and Ray Winstone.