Facts of Kayce Smith
|Full Name:||Kayce Smith|
|Age:||31 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||October 25, 1988|
|Birth Place:||Texas, United States|
|Net Worth:||$800k-$1 million US|
|Height / How tall :||0 feet 5 inches (0.15m)|
|Profession:||Sports Broadcaster, Host|
|Father's Name:||Ron Smith|
|Education:||Texas A&M University, Texas, USA|
|Waist Size:||26 inch|
|Bra Size:||36C inch|
|Hip Size:||37 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Kayce Smith|
Relationship Statistics of Kayce Smith
|What is Kayce Smith marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is Kayce Smith having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Kayce Smith lesbian ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Kayce Smith’s relationship status is currently single. There are rumors of Tom-Kayce or Harry-Kayce sightings. But it is just that.
Now her relationship with fans is another thing. Some of her fans tweet her as cute, sharp-sensed, and anything else in the most flowery terms.
This is one relationship that is will go on forever.
- 1 Who is Kayce Smith?
- 2 Kayce Smith: Birth Date, Family, Ethnicity
- 3 Education
- 4 Cancer
- 5 Kayce Smith: Profession, Career
- 6 Kayce Smith: Net Worth, Salary
- 7 Kayce Smith: Social Media, Controversy
- 8 Kayce Smith: Body Stats
- 9 Kaycee Smith: Personal Triumph Against Cancer
Who is Kayce Smith?
Kayce Smith is a popular American Sports Broadcaster and TV and Radio Host. She is a reporter and is currently located in New York. She is now employed by Barstool Sports as a sports broadcaster.
She is a Melanoma cancer survivor.
Kayce Smith: Birth Date, Family, Ethnicity
Kayce Smith was born on 25th October 1988 in Texas, United States, to parents the Ron Smiths. She has a younger sister, Ally Elaine Smith. The family is Caucasian of ethnicity.
Kayce grew up in Arlington, Texas and then graduated from Texas A&M University, Texas, USA.
On her 25th birthday, she found out that she has Stage 1 Melanoma. This was the stage when normally you pass out from college and choose a career. It was not easy for her to balance her life and family. She would get sympathy messages from her friends and colleagues as well which made her feel more miserable.
However, she battled with the disease, says that this is her new life and inspires people as well.
Kayce Smith: Profession, Career
Kayce Smith began her career as an Analyst and Radio Host at her University’s blog and news resource; “TexAgs”. Soon in 2014, she became a sideline reporter at Fox Sports and covered college football, basketball, and gymnastics.
- Aug 2012, TexAg as Analyst and Radio Host.
- March 2014, Fox Sports and Atlanta Hawks as Sideline Reporter
- July 2014, ESPN, SEC Network, ESPN Sideline, and feature reporter
- September 2016, They Kayce Smith Show, teamed with Gridiron Now and TexAgs as Co-Owner, Host
- March 2017, NBC Sports Boston as TV Personality and Host
- March 2018, Barstool Sports, Manhatten, New York, as Multi-Media Personality
Kayce is a BarstoolSports since 2018. Besides hse frequently appears on local, regional and national shows, such as ‘SiriusXM College Sports Nation’ and Fox Sports’ Outkick The Show.
Kayce Smith: Filmography and Credit Received -4
- 2018 ABC News Nightline (TV Series) Herself Barstool Sports
- 2016 2016 Motel 6 Cactus Bowl (TV Special) Herself – Sideline Reporter
- 2015 Zaxby’s Heart of Dallas Bowl (TV Special) Herself – Sideline Reporter
- 2014 Gildan New Mexico Bowl (TV Special) Herself – Sideline Reporter
Kayce Smith: Net Worth, Salary
Kayce Smith: Social Media, Controversy
Kayce has 156K followers on Twitter, 182k on Instagram.
Watch Kayce Smith in an interview and answering a controversy that accused BarStool Sports of being a misogynist. Check it out!
Kayce Smith: Body Stats
Kayce is a blonde with hazel eyes. She is 5.9 tall and her weight is 63 kg, body stats, 38-36-37, her dress is size 8 US and shoe size is 10.5 US.
Kaycee Smith: Personal Triumph Against Cancer
One day Kayce was watching her favorite Texas A&M. Her team lost was so upset that she ripped her jacket on the cold night of October. Her reaction shocked others in the stadium.
However, one spectator had a different reaction. She noticed a white spot on her back and notified Kayce.
Kayce too had mistaken it for a birthmark which in reality was a stage 1 melanoma – a type of skin cancer. It was in its early stages and the timely diagnosis was able to contain life-threatening cancer on time.
In Sickness and Health
Now she back to where she belongs- a sportscaster now and forever!