More about the relationship
Medha Jalota’s relationship status was possibly single. However, she was married two times during her life.
She was first married to Shekhar Kapur who is an Indian filmmaker. The wedding details are unknown but they separated in 1994.
Her second marriage was in 1994 to a singer named Anup Jalota. Like the previous one, the data on when they exchanged vows is not revealed.
Together this former couple has welcomed their son Aryamann Jalota (b. 1996). Unfortunately, this union also ended with her death in 2014.
Quick Facts of Medha Jalota
|Birth Date:||July 29, 1955|
|Death Date:||November 25, 2014|
|Full Name:||Medha Jalota|
|Net Worth:||$100 thousand|
|Height / How tall :||na|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Last Update:||July, 2022|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Medha Jalota
- Medha Jalota is married to Anup Jalota.
- She is mother of One (Aryamann Jalota).
- Medha Jalota is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
Who was Medha Jalota?
Medha Jalota was an American celebrity wife and was a singer. She is mostly known because of her eminent ex-husband, Anup Jolata, a Ghazal and Bhajan singer.
He was in the 1970’s musical film Grease playing the role of Teen Angel. Also, he sang the songs “Venus” and “Why” in 1959 which were number one hits at that time.
Medha Jalota- Age, Death
She was admitted to a hospital in Manhattan, NYC due to her liver failure in Sep 2014. It was after two months, she took her last breath. She was 59 years old when she died on 25 Nov 2014.
Medha Jalota- Parents, Ethnicity, Education
Her birthdate was 29 July 1955 but she was born in India as Medha Gujral. The names of her mother plus her father are behind the curtain.
Further, her ancestry was Indian and as per her academics, she had kept it a secret.
Medha Jalota- Professional Life, Career
Medha Jalota’s work-life details are not that public. As per the reports, it was said she was also a singer.
She was mostly in the media due to her spouse who is a popular face of the acting industry.
08 Facts of Anup Jolata
- He was born in Nainital, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- He has two brothers as well as two sisters.
- His singer dad was Purshottam Das Jalota.
- He belongs to the Sham Chowrasi Gharana.
- He graduated from the University of Lucknow.
- In 2018, he participated in Big Boss with his girlfriend Jasleen Matharu.
- He was briefly seen in the 2020’s TV show Paatal Lok as Balkishan Bajpayee.
- For his works, he was honored with the prestigious Padma Shri in 2012.
Medha Jalota- Net Worth, Salary
By the reports of 2022, she had an estimated net worth of around $100 thousand. As her professional activity is unknown, her annual salary is behind the curtain.
But her former better half Anup Jolata has collected over INR 80 crore of assets from his career.
This wife of a singer was keeping herself away from scandals as well as rumors. But she suffered from lots of health problems when she was alive.
Body Features- Height, Weight
Medha Jalota’s height was decent and her body weight was average. Furthermore, she had dark brown eyes and her hair was black in color.
Medha Jalota was not available on social sites such as Facebook. Also, on Instagram and Twitter, she was not seen to be active.
- Her zodiac sign was Leo.
- Her uncle Inder Kumar Gujral served as the Prime Minister of India.
- She had spent her childhood in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- She underwent a liver transplant two times.
- Her son has attended Princeton University.