Facts of Michael Anthony
|Full Name:||Michael Anthony|
|Age:||66 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||June 20, 1954|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois|
|Net Worth:||$70 million|
|Salary:||$21k to $208k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Father's Name:||Walter Sobolewski|
|Education:||Pasadena High School|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Michael Anthony|
Relationship Statistics of Michael Anthony
|What is Michael Anthony marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Michael Anthony get married ? (married date):||February 21, 1981|
|How many children does Michael Anthony have ? (name):||Two (Elisha, Taylor)|
|Is Michael Anthony having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Michael Anthony gay ?:||No|
|Who is Michael Anthony wife ? (name):||Susan Hendry|
More about the relationship
Michael Anthony is married to Susan Hendry. The wedding took place on the 21st of February 1981. The couple happens to be high school love birds.
Later, in 1985, they completed their family with a daughter, Elisha. Seven years later, in 1992, the couple brought a sister for Elisha. They named her Taylor.
As of now, he is living a happy life with his family in Newport Beach, California.
Who is Michael Anthony?
American Michael Anthony is a musician and businessman. Anthony is renowned as the founding member of the rock supergroup, Chickenfoot.
Also, he is the back vocalist of the group.
Michael Anthony- Birth, Age, Parents, Ethnicity
He was born on the 20th of June 1954 in Chicago, Illinois. His birth name is Michael Anthony Sobolewski.
His father, Walter Sobolewski is of Polish ethnicity. However, he hasn’t revealed his mother’s names.
Anthony’s Education & Early Life
He graduated from the Arcadia High School in Arcadia, California. Later, he attended Pasadena High School.
As he was in his teens, he had a keen interest in playing Guitar. At the time, his father gifted him Victoria copy of a Fender Precision Bass along with a Gibson amplifier. That inspired him to pursue music. Later, he started playing for the music bands that include Poverty’s Children, Black Opal, and Snake.
During her high school, he met the musician, Eddie Van Halen. Eventually, he started playing with his band, Van Halen.
Michael Anthony- Professional Life, Career
– In 1977, with the band, Van Halen, Michael Anthony signed with the Warner Bros. Under the same recording label, they released their self-titled album on the 8th of February 1978.
– Along with the band, he released around ten albums till 1995 including one live album.
– In 2003, he made a one-year tour with the name, Van Halen reunion in the reduced royalty contract.
– Since 1996, there was a rumor that he had been fired from the band. However, he was officially replaced on the 8th of September 2006 by Wolfgang.
– In 2008, he formed a supergroup, Chickenfoot along with his ex-band member, Sammy Hagar, Chad Smith, and Joe Satriani.
– In 2009, the band released a self-titled debut album that peaked at the position of 88 in the yearly chart of the billboard. Also, the album earned Gold Certification through RIAA and Music Canada.
– In 2014, he formed the band, The Circle along with Sammy Hagar, Vic Johnson, and Jason Bonham.
– Apart from music, he also owns a food network business. His products include hot sauce, BBO sauce, and hot mustard.
Michael Anthony- Net Worth, Salary
Through his career as a musician, he has made a net worth of $70 million. His earnings as a musician are in the range of $21k to $208k.
Apart from that, he also earns through his tour along with his group. Besides that, he makes through his food business venture, Mad Anthony’s Cafe and hot sauce brand, Mad Anthony.
Michael Anthony- Controversy, Rumors
As he was cast out from the rock band, Van Halen. He had not been with the speaking terms with the ex-band members. However, in 2019, there were rumors that the bassist is joining with the band, Van Halen for a stadium tour.
Later, he put the rumors into the silence appearing in Premiere Radio Networks. At the time, he told that he has not spoken to any members of the band since 2004. However, he mentioned that a few years back, he had made small talk with Alex Van Halen when they ran out together.
Body Measurement: Height, Weight
Michael Anthony has brown eyes with light brown hair. His height is 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 64 kg.
Social Media Profile
Michael has over 86.7k followers on Instagram and over 5.5k followers on Twitter. He is not active on Facebook.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Tod Sacerdoti, Jordy Cobelens, and Terri Ivens.
Also, he shares a YouTube channel, iChickenfoot along with Sammy Hagar, Chad Smith, and Joe Satriani.