Quick Facts of Michelle Miller
|Age:||53 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||December 08, 1967|
|Full Name:||Michelle Miller|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California|
|Net Worth:||$2.85 million|
|Salary:||$30k to $147k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Father's Name:||Ross Miller|
|Education:||University of New Orleans|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|Last Update:||September, 2021|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Michelle Miller
- Michelle Miller is married to Marc Morial.
- Michelle Miller married on September 11, 1999.
- She is mother of Two (Mason Morial, Margeaux Morial).
- Michelle Miller is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
More about the relationship
Michelle Miller is married to Marc Morial. Marc is the president of the National Urban League and the former mayor of New Orleans.
The wedding took place on the 11th of September 1999 at St. Louis Cathedral. The wedding was attended by 1300 guests who attended the wedding including guests like Attorney Johnny Cochran and writer-activist Dick Gregory.
In 2005, they welcomed their first son, Mason Morial in 2002. Three years later in 2005, their daughter, Margeaux Morial was born.
- 1 Who is Michelle Miller?
- 2 Michelle Miller- Birth Age, Parents, Ethnicity
- 3 Miller’s Education
- 4 Michelle Miller- Professional Career
- 5 Michelle Miller- Awards, Nomination
- 6 Michelle Miller’s Net Worth, Salary
- 7 Michelle’s Height, Weight
- 8 Miller’s Controversy, Rumors
- 9 Michelle Miller- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- 10 Trivia
Who is Michelle Miller?
American Michelle Miller is Edward R. Murrow Award-winning correspondent. Miller is renowned as the national correspondent for CBS News.
Currently, she is the Co-Host of the CBS This Morning: Saturday.
Michelle Miller- Birth Age, Parents, Ethnicity
She was born on the 8th of December 1967 in Los Angeles, California. Her father, Ross Miller is a surgeon by profession. He is of British-Germanic ethnicity.
There is no information about his mother.
She graduated from Howard University in Washington with Honors in Arts.
Later, she joined the University of New Orleans. From the university, she earned her master’s degree with Honors in Urban Studies.
Michelle Miller- Professional Career
– In 1994, she started her career as an anchor for WWL- TV, and CBS. For the channel, she broadcast The Early Edition that turned out to be the highest-rated newscast in the nation. She continued the job till 2003.
– Meanwhile, in 1998, she was also associated with the television program, Nightline and the newspaper, Minnesota Star Tribune as an intern. One year later, she started writing for Los Angeles Time for a year.
– Moving forward, she also worked as a reporter for the channels like WIS-TV in Columbia and Orange Country in Santa Ana.
Career in CBS
– Her career took a great turn of event when she joined the CBS network in 2009. For the network, she joined as a correspondent for The Early Show.
– In 2011, she joined the television program like CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley and CBS News Sunday Morning.
– Following year, she featured the other programs of the networks that include CBS This Morning: Saturday and CBS. Till the date, she is continuing the programs.
– Apart from that, she also appeared in the series like CBS Evening News with Norah O’Donnell and 48 Hours on ID.
Michelle Miller- Awards, Nomination
- 1998- Edward R. Murrow Award.
- 1998- Woman of the Year Award.
- 1997- National Association of Black Journalists Award.
- 2019- Honorary degree from St. Francis College.
Michelle Miller’s Net Worth, Salary
She has an estimated net worth of $2.85 million. As a correspondent, her earnings are in the range of $30k to $147k.
Also, her earnings as a host are in the range of $32k to $139k.
Her husband, Marc Morial has an estimated net worth $868k. He owns more than 2,540 units of the management consulting company that worth $420k.
Michelle’s Height, Weight
Michelle Miller has black eyes with black hair. Her height is 5 feet and 3 inches. There is no information about her weight.
Miller’s Controversy, Rumors
As of now, she has not been through any sort of controversy that created a buzz in the media.
Michelle Miller- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Michelle has 22.3k followers on Twitter, 20k on Facebook, and 28.3k on Instagram.
On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Roger Ross William, David Begnaud, and Nadia Comaneci.
- Her father who attended the Robert F. Kennedy when he was shot at the Ambassador Hotel.
- From 1998 to 2001, she worked as a professor of Journalism at Dillard University.