Quick Facts of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
|Age:||7 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||May 02, 2015|
|Full Name:||Princess Charlotte of Cambridge|
|Birth Place:||London, St Mary’s Hospital|
|Father's Name:||Prince William|
|Mother's Name:||Princess Catherine|
|Education:||Thomas’s School, Battersea|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|Last Update:||September, 2022|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
- Princess Charlotte of Cambridge is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the relationship of Princess Charlotte of Cambridge?
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana loves the company of her family.
She is quite protective when it comes to her younger brother, Louis. Last, her photo holding Prince Louis went viral.
Who is Princess Charlotte of Cambridge?
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge is a member of the British Royal Family. She is the only daughter of Prince William and Duchess Catherine.
She is the fourth successor of the British throne.
Birth, Celebration & Baptism
-Princess Charlotte of Cambridge was born Charlotte Elizabeth Diana on the 2nd of May 2015 in London at St Mary’s Hospital in Lindo Wing. She is the second child of Prince, William, and Princess, Catherine.
-She has two siblings, Prince Geroge and Prince Louis.
-During birth, she was healthy and weighed around 3 kg and 750 grams.
-Her birth was followed by the grand celebration in London. On the very occasion, she received many gifts from all around the world with love. The gift involves Pink Dress from the president of Israel and Tasmanian merino wool blanket from Australian Prime minister, Tony Abbott.
-In order to celebrate the birth of the princess, monuments of London were illuminated with the pink lights. Such monuments involve the London Eye, Tower Bridge, and Trafalgar Square. Apart from that, her birth was celebrated along with gun salutes in the Tower of London and Hyde Park.
– After her birth, she spent time in her family’s country house, Anmer Hall along with her family. Later, on the 5th of June 2015, she was baptized by Archbishop of Canterbury in Sandringham at St Mary Magdalene Church. In the ceremony, common people were also invited.
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge- Education
-In January 2018, she joined Willcocks Nursery School near her family home in Kensington Palace. Later, in September 2019, she attended Thomas’s School in Battersea.
Princess Charlotte of Cambridge- Career
-On the 11th of June, she made the first public appearance from the balcony of Buckingham Palace in the ceremony Trooping the Colour.
– In 2015, she became the fourth line of succession when law stating the female and male heir have equal rights on the British throne. When the law came into effect, she was the first female in the United Kingdom to exercise power.
– Her parents try their level best in order to shield her paparazzi and media person. However, the public gets her glimpse every now and then. At the age, she is a style icon among children.
According to the business evaluation consultancy, Brand Finance, her net worth will have more than £3 billion throughout her lifetime which is equivalent to $3.93 billion US.
Later, in July 2018, American magazine told that she has an estimated net worth of $5 billion US.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
She has 241k followers on Facebook, 8k on Instagram, and 454 on Twitter.
- Adam Middleton, The Honorable Laura Pettman, Thomas van Straubenzee, Sophie Carter, and James Meade are her five godparents.
- During her crowning ceremony, she wore gown similar to Queen Victoria’s eldest daughter, Victoria in 1841.
- Her late grandmother Princess Diana was also baptized in the same church as her.