Facts of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
|Age:||88 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1933|
|Full Name:||Ruth Bader Ginsburg|
|Birth Place:||Brooklyn, New York City, US|
|Net Worth:||$4m U.S|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
|Profession:||Justice, U.S. Supreme Court|
|Father's Name:||Nathan Bader|
|Mother's Name:||Celia Bader|
|Education:||Columbia Law School, New York City, US|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ruth Bader Ginsburg|
Relationship Statistics of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
|What is Ruth Bader Ginsburg marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|How many children does Ruth Bader Ginsburg have ? (name):||Two (Jane Carol and James Steven Ginsburg)|
|Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg lesbian ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is currently single.
Ruth was married to Martin David Ginsburg on July 23, 1954. Martin was a lawyer and he died from cancer on June 27, 2010.
Justice Ginsburg has two children, Jane Carol and James Steven Ginsburg.
Who is Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
American Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the Second Female Judge to serve as the Associate Justice of the U.S Supreme Court.
She was also a lawyer and jurist before she became a judge.
As of 24th November 2019, she had an interview on CNN. You may want to check it out.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg- Birth Age, Family
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was born 15 March 1933 in Brooklyn, New York City, U.S. to Nathan and Celia Bader. Her birth sign is Pisces.
Out of the 3 siblings, Ruth, Marilyn and Celia Bader, Marilyn died of meningitis at six.
- James Madison High School Brooklyn, New York City.
- Graduated June 23, 1954, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York.
- In 1956, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S. Then she transferred to Columbia Law School, New York City, US.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg- Personal Life, Career
- 1961-1963, Research Associate, Director, Columbia Law School
- 1963, Professor of Law at Rutgers Law School.
- 1970, Co-founded the Women’s Rights Law Reporter.
- 1972, Established American Civil Liberties Union.
- 1977-1978, Stanford University.
- 1973, won Frontiero V. Richardson, 441 U.S 667, Supreme Court Case.
- 1973-1974, Advocated for 300 gender discrimination cases.
- 1975, Case Weinberger V. Wiesenfeld, 420 U.S, ruled in Ginsburg’s favor.
- 1978, Last Case, Duren V. Missouri, 439 U.S. 357.
- April 14, 1980, Justice Ginsburg was nominated to the United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia.
- June 14, 1993, Nominated as Associate Justice, Supreme Court of the United States.
Net Worth, Salary
Justice Ginsburg’s net worth is $4 m US and her salary is around $255 k US.
Height, weight, body size
She is a brown-eyed brunette and her height is 5 feet 1 inch tall.