Facts of Ryan Schulteis
|Full Name:||Ryan Schulteis|
|Birth Date:||, 1978-12-23|
|Birth Place:||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|Net Worth:||$1.5m US|
|Profession:||TV Presenter, Reporter|
|Education:||University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, Wisconsin|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ryan Schulteis|
it’s a great way to interact with people.” One of his proudest achievements was helping a family whose home was destroyed by floodwaters. The story influenced the city to buy the house
Relationship Statistics of Ryan Schulteis
|What is Ryan Schulteis marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Ryan Schulteis get married ? (married date):||April 11, 2015|
|Is Ryan Schulteis having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Ryan Schulteis gay ?:||Yes|
|Who is Ryan Schulteis wife ? (name):||Drew Colleran|
Match Made in Heaven!
Ryan Schulteis is married to Drew Colleran. They were married on the 11th of Aprill 2015 at Liberty Hotel in Boston. They also hosted their reception party in the same hotel.
They were first introduced by Ryan’s 7 News colleague Adam Williams and his husband John Atwater at some party. In their first meeting, they started to enjoy each other company in the bar section. After the first meeting, they started dating each other. Together, they took the next step in their relationship and they were engaged in August 2013 on Race Point Beach in Provincetown, MA.
After the marriage, Ryan and Drew spent their honeymoon days on Maui.
Who is Ryan Schulteis?
Ryan Schulteis is an American TV presenter. Ryan is renown as an anchor of 7News Boston.
Previously, he was associated with channels like CNN, MSNBC, and The Weather Channel.
Ryan Schulteis- Birth Age, Family
Ryan Schulteis was born on the 23rd of December 1978 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Last, on the 15th of January 2020, his parents will be celebrating their 43rd Anniversary. They are of Germanic-Dutch ancestry.
He shares a very special bond with his family, especially with his granny and mother.
Schulteis completed graduation from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh with Honors in Broadcast Journalism.
Ryan Schulteis- Career
- Currently, Ryan is serving as an anchor of weekday editions of 7News at 4 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, and 9 pm broadcasts on WHDH. The anchor is with the channel for six years.
- Previously, he was associated with the FOX5 in Las Vegas. In the channel, he was a General Assignment Reporter. As a reporter, Schulteis covered various major stories both national and international.
- Prior to that, he was reporting for the channel WTVO-TV in Rockford, Illinois. During the time, he was also associated with the WISN in Milwaukee.
- Covering the death of actor Heath Ledger is one of his major stories. Some of his major interviews involve U2′s Bono, Britney Spears, George Clooney, Jerry Seinfeld, Mark Wahlberg, Donald Trump, and more.
Ryan Schulteis- Net Worth, Salary
He has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million US. His salary as an anchor is $18k-$275k US.
Ryan Schulteis- Instagram, Twitter
He has 10.6k followers on Twitter and 2.02k on Instagram.
On Twitter, the anchor is following personalities like Nick Lehmann, Adam Schiff, and Elizabeth Warren.
Top 5 Trivias of Ryan
- He started his career with the channel, WISN in his hometown.
- In 2007, he traveled with Red Sox and reported all along the way with non-stop coverage.
- For the coverage, he won World Series in Denver.
- Ryan has a Nephew, Oliver.
- He loves to cook food with his granny and mother.
To know more about birth facts, family, childhood, education, profession, awards, net worth, rumors, body measurements and social media profiles of Joe Smith, Mariah Riddlesprigger, Alyssa Thomas, please click on the link.