Tamera Young is a CAA Player of the Year-winning basketball player. She is engaged.
More about the relationship
Tamera Young is engaged to Mimi Faust. Her finance, Mimi is a reality TV personality renowned for the VH1 program, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
The couple started dating in 2016. On 2nd August 2020, the couple announced their engagement with Via Mimi’s Instagram post that with a diamond engagement ring with the message, she said Yes.
Quick Facts of Tamera Young
|Age:||35 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||October 30, 1986|
|Full Name:||Tamera Young|
|Birth Place:||Wilmington, North Carolina, USA|
|Net Worth:||$500 Thousand|
|Salary:||$100k or above|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed (British, Scottish, Irish)|
|Father's Name:||Greg Young|
|Mother's Name:||Lynda Nichols-Brown|
|Education:||James Madison University|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|Last Update:||March, 2022|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Tamera Young
- Tamera Young is having an affair.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
Who is Tamera Young?
Tamera Young is a CAA Player of the Year-winning basketball player. She is renowned for playing for WNBA’s teams including Atlanta Dream and Chicago Sky.
Currently, she is a free agent in the WNBA.
Tamera Young- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education, Early Life
Tamera Young was born on 30th October 1986 in Wilmington, North Carolina. She is of Mixed (British, Scottish, Irish) ethnicity.
She is the daughter of Greg Young and Lynda Nichols-Brown (mother). Her father, Greg passed away due to Pancreatic cancer on 6th April 2015. She is the youngest among her siblings including two elder sisters; Nikia and Valerie and a brother, A.J.
When her mom was pregnant with her. His parents were not sure if they can have her or not. As her family was struggling in some economic manner.
Also, his dad was engaged in gambling. When she was in elementary her parents got separated from each other via divorce. However, she shared a strong bond with his father.
Moving to her academics, completed her High School education from the Emsley A. Laney High School. During High School, she used to play basketball. Also, she happens to be the all-time leading soccer in High School. Later, she joined the James Madison University and played collegiately.
During her college career, she set various records including the conference’s all-time scoring record.
Tamera Young- Professional Career
– In 2008, Atlanta Dream drafted her in the 2008 WNBA draft as the 8th overall pick. She became the first player from her University to join WNBA. During the first, she wore jersey number 23. Later, she switched her jersey to the number 11.
– This year, she also joined the women’s basketball club, SK Cēsis. The following year, Atlanta traded her to Chicago Sky for Arminitie Price. Also, she went to Turkey to play with the Pankup to play for the 2009-2010 season.
– In the season, 2011-2012, she signed to play for Istanbul University in Turkey. In the 2014 off-season, she played in América de Recife for the Brazilian championship. On 1st February 2018, she signed a one-year contract with Las Vegas Aces. Currently, she is a free agent.
Tamera Young- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2022, she has an estimated net worth of $500 Thousand. Her average earnings as a WNBA player are in the range of $100k or above.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Tamera Young has black eyes with black hair. She stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches and weighs around 77 kg.
Controversy & Rumors
On the occasion of the National Girlfriend day, she and her fiance, Mimi (then girlfriend) shared a collage of their most valued moments on Instagram.
However, for that college, they received various homophobic comments
Tamera has over 941k followers on Instagram and 17.8k on Twitter. She is not active on Facebook.