A lookback to Brendan McLoughlin and Miranda Lambert’s married life! Relationship timeline of the love birds
Miranda shared a picture of their wedding while Brendan shared a picture of Miranda in the kitchen.
“Happy anniversary to this amazing woman.”
Quick relationship timeline of Brendan and Miranda
- November 2018: Brendan McLoughlin and Miranda Lambert met each other on 2nd November 2018 when Miranda was performing on Good Morning America. Brendan was an NYPD officer working in the Times Square area. Just three days after, Brendan had welcomed his first child with Rettinger.
- January 2019: Brendan and Miranda secretly dated and walked down the aisle in a low-key ceremony on 26th January 2019. They kept their marriage a secret for 3 weeks.
- February 2019: Miranda finally announced that the two hitched through her Instagram on 16th February and wrote,
“In honor of Valentine’s day I wanted to share some news. I met the love of my life. And we hitched! My heart is full. Thank you Brendan Mcloughlin for loving me for … Me.”
- April 2019: As a married couple they attended the opening night of Aerosmith’s Las Vegas residency, Deuces Are Wild on 6th April 2019. Likewise, they made their red carpet debut at the 2019 Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas. The same month they were spotted together multiple times stepping out.
- May 2019: On 15th May 2019, they were seen outside their NYC apartment waiting for an SUV with some luggage.
- June 2019: On 4th June 2019, they had a date night at Billboard’s Country Power Players event in Nashville. Two days after on 6th June, Brendan supported her at her annual Mutt March in Nashville.
More on their relationship
- July 2019: Brendan and Miranda moved in together in Nashville and went to New York City for a short trip.
- August 2019: On 15th August, they walked together in New York City along with Brendan’s son Landon. Similarly, the couple stepped out for the ACM Honors and looked amazing as they posed for photos on the red carpet.
- February 2020: Brendan retired from the NYPD after taking a leave of absence for seven months. After that, he became a member of her security team and was checking fans’ bags ahead of meet-and-greets at Lambert’s concerts.
- October 2020: Brendan made his debut on her music video in October which was Settling Down. Similarly, Miranda revealed,
“I think we understand why we had him in my video … because he’s really pretty and I needed a video babe and he was there, so I mean, it just worked out.”
- December 2020: They celebrated Christmas along with their 15 pets whose names are Thelma, Louise, Jessi, Bellamy, Delta, Cher, Tequila, Macaroni, Gibson, Leiani, Sophie, Titan, Ellie, Adriana, Sugar Pie & the chickens in Coop De Ville.
- January 2021: Lambert and McLoughlin celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
- March 2021: The couple attended the Grammy Award function together.
Short bio on Miranda Lambert
Miranda Lambert, two Grammy Award-winning American country singer-songwriter is well-known as a member of Pistol Annies. Her debut album Kerosene went on to be certified platinum in the United States. Read more bio…