Who is lesbian model Marthe Woertman dating? Must-know facts on Marthe
- Marthe Woertman is dating Adelaide Kane
- Marthe is lesbian while Adelaide is bisexual
- They met through TikTok and started dating
Lesbian couple Marthe Woertman and Adelaide Kane are officially official!
On 29th April 2021, Adelaide made the official announcement of their relationship through a TikTok video of them. In the shared TikTok video, Marthe and Adelaide cuddled up and kissed each other sweetly. They sang along to the son How You Feel by DJ Scheme and Danny Towers. They seemed very happy and adorable together. Adelaide captioned,
“Surprise shawty! (No one was surprised),”
Marthe also posted a countdown video where she showed her plane journey to meet her lover Adelaide. It is known that they first came across each other a few months ago on TikTok.
Adelaide Kane on her sexuality
Adelaide Kane who dated actor Jacques Colimon and fashion executive, Joey Pauline, in the past came out as bisexual in February 2021 in a TikTok video. In the video, she talked about being nervous to break the news to her friends and family as well as her social media following. She whispered,
“spoiler alert, I’m not straight”
Adelaide also confirmed her pronouns as ‘she/her’.
Few interesting facts on Marthe Woertman
- Marthe Woertman was born on 15th August 1999 in the Netherlands. She is 21 years old at present.
- She has a brother with whom she grew up in Netherland but her family moved to the USA in later years.
- Woertman is a model represented by Ave Management. She has signed with ‘It’s me Model Management’ in Netherland.
- She is 6 feet tall and her body measurement is 34-24-35 inches. Also, she wears a dress size 4 US and a shoe size of 8.5.
- Marthe has a TikTok account with 995k followers and she has gained 35.3 million views. She is open about her sexuality in her TikTok.
- Woertman also has an Instagram account with 224k followers. She has made around 1.1k posts on her account. Likewise, she also shares her modeling shots on her Insta.
Short bio on Adelaide Kane
Adelaide Kane is an Australian actress. She is best known for her roles as Lolly Allen in the Australian soap opera Neighbours and Cora Hale in the third season of MTV’s Teen Wolf.
She is also famous for voicing the character Queen Mala in Dragons: Race to the Edge since 2016. Kane is also popular for the portrayal of Mary, Queen of Scots in Reign (2013-2017). Read more bio…