Facts of BeBe Winans
|Full Name:||BeBe Winans|
|Age:||58 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||September 17, 1962|
|Birth Place:||Detroit, Michigan|
|Net Worth:||$4.5 million|
|Salary:||$90k or above|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||Gospel Singer, Producer|
|Father's Name:||David Winans Sr.|
|Mother's Name:||Delores Winans|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of BeBe Winans|
Relationship Statistics of BeBe Winans
|What is BeBe Winans marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Divorce|
|How many children does BeBe Winans have ? (name):||Two (Benjamin, Miya)|
|Is BeBe Winans having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is BeBe Winans gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
BeBe Winans’ current relationship status is possibly single.
Previously, he was married to Debra Denise Winans. The wedding took place in 1987. Together, they have two children including his son Benjamin Winans Jr. and daughter, Miya Destiny Winans.
However, their relationship went through a rocky path which leads to divorce in 2003. After that, the former couple had a volatile relationship. In 2009, Debra even filed a domestic violence case against the singer.
Despite having their difference they are putting their effort to be good parents. Last, they were spotted in the graduation ceremony of their son, Benjamin.
Who is BeBe Winans?
American BeBe Winans is a multiple Grammy Award-winning gospel singer and producer. He is renowned as a member of Winans’s family.
Fighting Against COVID-19
BeBe revealed that he was infected when he went to Detroit for a funeral ceremony of his friend. When he returned home, he started experiencing the symptoms of the coronavirus. As of now, the singer has recovered from COVID-19.
Whereas his brother and mother are showing symptoms of the virus. Lately, his brother, Marvin Winans has been hospitalized for 4 to 5 days as he started having seizures and pneumonia. Also, he mentioned that his mother is also facing similar symptoms.
BeBe Winans- Birth, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
He was born as Benjamin Winans on the 17th of September 1962 in Detroit, Michigan. He is the seventh child of gospel music singer, David Winans Sr. (father) and Delores Winans (mother).
He has nine siblings that include six brothers, Marvin, Carvins, Ronald, Daniel, Michael, and David Winans Jr. and three sisters Cece, Angelique, and Debra. They are of Dutch ethnicity.
Details of his academics are not available.
BeBe Winans- Professional Career
– BeBe Winans started his career along with her sister Cece as a duo. Later, they appeared in Jim Bakker’s TV show, The PTL Club as a background vocalist. In 1984, under the public demand, they even recorded their debut album, Lord Lift Us Up for the program.
– During the Mid ’80s, leaving PTL, they signed with the Sparrow recording label and released their albums like BeBe & CeCe, Heaven, and Different Lifestyles.
– Moving forward, in 1995, he spilled from his sister and started pursuing his solo career. In 1996, he released his first singles, All of Me. Signing with the Atlantic records he delivered his first single album in 1997. The same year, he released other singles like In Harm’s Way and Thank You under Atlantic.
– Leaving Atlantis, he signed with the recording label, Motown in 1999 and left after around four years to start his recording label, The Movement Group.
– In 2004, he made his first appearance in the movie with The Manchurian Candidate. In the movie, he played the character of an FBI agent with the name, Williams.
– As of now, he also hosts his radio program, The BeBe Winans Radio Show. Also, he has made his appearance as a judge in the reality the gospel signing show, Sunday Best.
Winans’ Awards, Nomination
- 2011, 1992, 1990, 1989- Grammy Awards.
- 1996- Image Awards for Outstanding Gospel Artist.
- 2001, 1989- Nominated for Grammy Awards.
Winans’ Net Worth, Salary
Through his career as a gospel singer, he has made a net worth of $4.5 million. His earnings as a gospel singer are in the range of $90k or above. Besides that, he makes through his production of the music.
Apart from that, he also earns through his royalties as an author.
BeBe Winans- Legal Controversies
In November 2007, he got at a legal battle with his former business manager, Eric Peterson. He filed a lawsuit accusing him that he has a breach of managerial contract and fraud him. Also, he accused that Peterson has taken advantage of him on many occasions that include pursing him to give him power of attorney. Later, he used it against him.
On the 11th of March 2009, he got arrested in charge of domestic violence. His ex-wife, Debra Denise Winans claimed that Winans pushed her to the ground in front of their children. However, he was released from the charges on the 4th of December 2009.
In the matter, the singer never uttered any word as per the promise that he had given to his children not say ill about their mother.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight
BeBe Winans has black eyes with light hair. His height is around 6 feet and has a decent weight.
Social Media Profiles
BeBe has over 429k followers on Facebook, over 242k on Instagram, and over 30.9k on Twitter.