(Gospel Singer, Producer)
|American BeBe Winans is a gospel singer and producer. He is possibly single.|
Quick Facts of BeBe Winans
|Age:||60 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||September 17, 1962|
|Full Name:||BeBe Winans|
|Net Worth:||$4.5 million|
|Last Updated:||May, 2023|
|Birth Place:||Detroit, Michigan|
|Salary:||$90k or above|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||Gospel Singer, Producer|
|Father's Name:||David Winans Sr.|
|Mother's Name:||Delores Winans|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of BeBe Winans
|BeBe Winans is not having an affair with anyone presently.|
|His sexual orientation is straight.|
Relationship Timeline of BeBe Winans?
BeBe Winans’ current relationship status is possibly single.
Past Marital Life
Previously, he was married to Debra Denise Winans. The wedding took place in 1987. Together, they have two children including his son Benjamin Winans Jr. and daughter, Miya Destiny Winans.
However, their relationship went through a rocky path which leads to divorce in 2003.
After that, the former couple had a volatile relationship. In 2009, Debra even filed a domestic violence case against the singer.
Despite having their difference they are putting their effort to be good parents. Last, they were spotted at the graduation ceremony of their son, Benjamin.
Who is BeBe Winans?
BeBe Winans is a multiple Grammy Award-winning gospel singer and producer. He is renowned as a member of Winans’s family.
Fighting Against COVID-19
BeBe revealed that he was infected when he went to Detroit for a funeral ceremony of his friend. When he returned home, he started experiencing the symptoms of the coronavirus. As of now, the singer has recovered from COVID-19.
Whereas his brother and mother are showing symptoms of the virus. Lately, his brother, Marvin Winans has been hospitalized for 4 to 5 days as he started having seizures and pneumonia. Also, he mentioned that his mother is also facing similar symptoms.
How old is BeBe Winans? Parents, Nationality, Siblings
He was born Benjamin Winans on the 17th of September 1962 in Detroit, Michigan. As of 2023, she is 60 years old.
He is the seventh child of gospel music singer, David Winans Sr. (father) and Delores Winans (mother).
He has nine siblings including six brothers, Marvin, Carvins, Ronald, Daniel, Michael, and David Winans Jr., and three sisters Cece, Angelique, and Debra. They are of Dutch ethnicity.
Details of his academics are not available.
BeBe Winans- Professional Career
– BeBe Winans started his career along with her sister Cece as a duo. Later, they appeared in Jim Bakker’s TV show, The PTL Club as a background vocalist. In 1984, under public demand, they even recorded their debut album, Lord Lift Us Up for the program.
– During the Mid-’80s, after leaving PTL, they signed with the Sparrow recording label and released albums like BeBe & CeCe, Heaven, and Different Lifestyles.
– Moving forward, in 1995, he spilled from his sister and started pursuing his solo career. In 1996, he released his first single, All of Me.
-Signing with Atlantic Records he delivered his first single album in 1997. The same year, he released other singles like In Harm’s Way and Thank You under Atlantic.
– Leaving Atlantis, he signed with the recording label, Motown in 1999 and left after around four years to start his recording label, The Movement Group.
– In 2004, he made his first appearance in the movie with The Manchurian Candidate. In the movie, he played the character of an FBI agent name, Williams.
– As of now, he also hosts his radio program, The BeBe Winans Radio Show. Also, he has made his appearance as a judge in the real gospel signing show, Sunday Best.
Winans’ Awards, Nomination
- 2011, 1992, 1990, 1989- Grammy Awards.
- 1996- Image Awards for Outstanding Gospel Artist.
- 2001, 1989- Nominated for Grammy Awards.
What is BeBe Winans’s net worth?
Through his career as a gospel singer, he has made a net worth of $4.5 million as of 2023.
His earnings as a gospel singer are in the range of $90k or above. Besides that, he makes it through his production of the music.
Apart from that, he also earns his royalties as an author.
BeBe Winans- Legal Controversies
In November 2007, he got into a legal battle with his former business manager, Eric Peterson. He filed a lawsuit accusing him that he has a breach of managerial contract and fraud.
Also, he accused Peterson has taken advantage of him on many occasions including pursuing him to give him power of attorney. Later, he used it against him.
On the 11th of March 2009, he got arrested on charges of domestic violence. His ex-wife, Debra Denise Winans claimed that Winans pushed her to the ground in front of their children. However, he was released from the charges on the 4th of December 2009.
In the matter, the singer never uttered any word as per the promise that he had given to his children not to say ill about their mother.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight
BeBe Winans has black eyes with light hair. His height is around 6 feet and has a decent weight.
Social Media Profiles
BeBe has over 762k followers on Facebook, over 380k on Instagram, and over 30.6k on Twitter.
He also has a website and a YouTube channel, BebeWinansVEVO with around over 5.9 million views.
You may also read the bio, age, education, career, net worth, salary, and controversy of Israel Broussard,
Kiely Williams, and Tara Thompson.
Are Bee Bee and CeCe twins?
- CeCe is a younger twin of his.
Why did BeBe split CeCe?
- They wanted to pursue their music career.