More about the relationship
Lee Won-jong at present is a married man. He exchanged vows with Young-Hwa Kim in the year 1994. But the details of their wedding as well as the affair are not known.
Also, it is not revealed whether this couple is blessed with children or not.
Quick Facts of Lee Won-jong
|Age:||56 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1966|
|Full Name:||Lee Won-jong|
|Birth Place:||Buyeo-gun, South Korea|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Last Update:||July, 2022|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Lee Won-jong
- Lee Won-jong is married to Young-hwa Kim.
- He does not have any kids as of now.
- Lee Won-jong is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- His sexual orientation is straight.
Who is Lee Won-jong?
Lee Won-jong is a South Korean actor who is active in the industry since 1992. Lee Won-jong was seen in projects like Frivolous Wife (2008), Warrior Baek Dong Soo (2011), Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area (2022), etc.
For his amazing acting in War of Money, he bagged the SBS Drama Awards for Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries in 2007. He also won SBS Drama Awards in 2002 for Rustic Period, KBS Drama Awards in 2006 for Bad Story, and KBS Drama Awards in 2008 for King Sejong the Great.
Moreover, Lee as a guest was featured for an episode in Let’s Eat Dinner Together (TV Series) in 2019.
Lee Won-jong- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Education
His birthdate is 01 Jan 1966 and he was born in Buyeo County, South Chungcheong, South Korea. The name of his mother and his father’s identity is not let out.
Further, Lee’s ancestry is Asian, and as per his academics, he graduated from Kyonggi University in Public Administration.
Lee Won-jong- Professional Life, Career
Lee Won-jong’s first screen project was the movie Two Cops 3 in 1998. The other films he appeared in after this was Attack the Gas Station! and Nowhere to Hide.
His popular big-screen projects are,
- Guy With Potential For Success (2019) as Mangchi
- Race to Freedom: Um Bok Dong (2019) as Choi Jae-Pil
- How to Use Guys with Secret Tips (2013) as Yook Bong-A
- The Weird Missing Case of Mr. J (2009) as Ma Dong-Po
- Dasepo Naughty Girls (2006) as Big Razor Sis
- Once Upon a Time in a Battlefield (2003) as Yeon Kae So Moon
- The Foul King (2000) as Oh Dae-San
- Attack the Gas Station! (1999)
Lee was seen in major roles on Tv shows named The Great Show as Jung Jong-Cchul, Special Labor Inspector Jo as Ha Ji-Man, The Guest as Yook Gwang, and Miss Hammurabi as Presiding Judge Bae.
The list of his appeared other TV projects are,
- Strongest Deliveryman as Jin-gyoo’s father (2017)
- Goodbye Mr. Black as Go Seong-min
- Babysitter as Yoo Sang-Won’s father
- Hidden Identity as Choi Tae-pyeong
- Naemsaereul Boneun Sonyeo as Detective Kang Hyuk
- Emperor of the Sea as Choi Moo Chang
His Recent Web Show, Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area
Lee collected more fame after he signed with Netflix’s TV show Money Heist Korea as Moscow. The South Korean show is a spin-off of the Spanish TV drama with the same title and the same storyline.
C0-written by Ryu Yong-jae and directed by Kim Hong-sun, the show tells about the strategists and desperados used by the main leads for a heist in the reunified Korean Peninsula.
The other main casts are Yoo Ji-Tae, Park Hae-soo, Jeon Jong-seo, Lee Won-jong, and more.
Lee Won-jong- Net Worth, Salary
By the 2022’s data, he has accumulated a net worth of around $2 million. However, his salary and other earnings are not yet published.
This cast of The Great Show (TV Series) is keeping himself away from scandals as well as rumors.
Body Features- Height, Weight
Lee Won-jong’s height is 5 ft 9 inches and his body weight is average. On top of that, he has black hair and he has dark brown eyes.
Lee Won-jong is not present on social sites such as Instagram and Twitter. Further, he is keeping himself away from Facebook plus TikTok.
- As of 2022, he is 58 years of age.
- His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- His name in Hangul is written as 이원종
- He is represented by Allround Entertainment.
- In 2010, he did a theater play titled Blind.