Quick Facts of Richard Hilfiger
|Age:||31 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||March 28, 1990|
|Full Name:||Richard Hilfiger|
|Birth Place:||Connecticut, United States|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Father's Name:||Tommy Hilfiger|
|Mother's Name:||Susie Cirona|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|Last Update:||December, 2021|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Richard Hilfiger
- Richard Hilfiger is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- His sexual orientation is straight.
More about the relationship
Richard Hilfiger is possibly single. As of now, he hasn’t introduced anyone as his girlfriend or lover.
In 2014, he has been in a relationship with pop singer Rita Ora. Previously, he was also engaged to DJ Krystal Martos.
Who is Richard Hilfiger?
Richard Hilfiger is an American singer, rapper, and businessperson.
He is best known for being the son of designer Thomas Jacob “Tommy” Hilfiger.
Richard Hilfiger: Age, Family, Siblings, Ethnicity, Education
Richard was born on March 28, 1990, in Greenwich, Connecticut. As of 2021, he is 31 years old. His Zodiac sign is Aries.
He is the son of designer Tommy Hilfiger (father) and Susie Hilfiger (mother), who is an employee at the People’sPlace in Ithaca. His father is the founder of the lifestyle brand Tommy Hilfiger Corporation.
Hilfiger has three sisters named Ally, Sebastian, Kathleen, and Elizabeth. Also, he has a stepbrother named Sebastian Thomas.
Hilfiger is of American nationality and his father is of mixed (German, Irish, English, Swiss-German) ethnicity.
Richard Hilfiger: Profession Life, Career
Richard released his first mixtapes in 2007. His songs are a mix of hip-hop crooning and Lil Wayne-inspired growl rapping. In 2011, she signed a record deal with Warner Bros.
Hilfiger came into the limelight of the media after the release of his singles Girls, Sounds & Colors, and Trippy, both featuring Kid Cudi. Furthermore, his other albums are SYLDD and Candy Painted Coffins which featured artists, The Weeknd and Leona Lewis.
More on Tommy Hilfiger
- Tommy’s full name is Thomas Jacob Hilfiger.
- In 1985, he founded the Tommy Hilfiger Corporation with support from the Murjani Group. As of now, he is a chief designer of the brand.
- In 2008, he bought a penthouse in Plaza Hotel, New York City for $25.5 million. Later, he sold it for $33.25 million after 11 years.
- He has founded The Tommy Hilfiger Corporate Foundation in 1995 with an emphasis on health, educational and cultural programs, the organization supports charities that focus on at-risk American youth.
Richard Hilfiger: Net Worth, Salary
The rapper hasn’t shared anything regarding his income in the media. His net worth, salary, and other earning are still under review.
Talking about his father’s income, Tommy has an estimated net worth of around $450 million as of 2021.
Body Measurement: Height, Weight
The rapper has a lean body with an impressive height. He stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches tall and his weight is about 55 kg.
Likewise, he has a blue pair of eyes and he is blad as of now. He has numerous tattoos on his body part.
Richard has a verified Instagram account. He is active on Instagram under the username @rickyhil where he has more than 61k followers.
However, the rapper doesn’t available on other social media sites including Facebook and Twitter.
- Richard’s uncle, Andy Hilfiger is also a musician and businessman.