Facts of Brian Mazza
|Full Name:||Brian Mazza|
|Age:||36 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||November 08, 1984|
|Birth Place:||New York, United States|
|Salary:||$36k – $414k|
|Education:||University of Rhode Island|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brian Mazza|
Relationship Statistics of Brian Mazza
|What is Brian Mazza marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Brian Mazza get married ? (married date):||October 25, 2012|
|💑 Anniversary in 230 days 💑|
|How many children does Brian Mazza have ? (name):||Two (Leo DeSales Mazza, Luke Alessandro )|
|Is Brian Mazza having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Brian Mazza gay ?:||No|
|Who is Brian Mazza wife ? (name): View Couple Comparison|
More about the relationship
Brian Mazza is happily married to Chloe Melas. His wife is a journalist by profession.
The couple made each other in late 2012. After dating for a brief time, they married on 25th October 2014. The couple welcomed their first son, Leo (b. 3rd July 2017). Later, the again blessed with another son, Luke Alessandro (b. 5th July 2019).
Both of his children were born via IVF due to the diagnosis of poor ovarian reserve and low sperm count.
Who is Brian Mazza?
American Brian Mazza is an entrepreneur. Brian Mazza is renowned for featuring the cover of Men’s Health of 2 Times.
He is the founder and CEO of High-Performance Lifestyle Training.
Brian Mazza- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Brian Mazza was born on 8th November 1984 in New York, United States. He is of Italian ethnicity.
To date, he has not shared any details on his family background including his father and mother. However, he shared a picture of his dad on father’s day via Instagram.
Moving towards his academics, in 2002, he joined the University of Rhode Island. In 2006, she graduated from the university with Honors in Arts and Communications. He studied at the University with a full scholarship for playing soccer.
Brian Mazza- Professional Career
– In May 2007, he started his professional journey as a hospitality company, Paige Hospitality Group. Currently, he is the president of the hospitality group.
– In 2009, he co-founded the New York Based restaurant, The Ainsworth. The restaurant brought a classic twist in the All-American sports bar and restaurants. With the passing year, he expanded the bar to various locations including Fidi, Chelsea, Kansas City, Nashville, and East Village, and many more.
– In 2010, he created the men’s clothing line, Windsor Custom. In January 2016, he founded the MAZZA SPORT. It is an Athletic Apparel brand under the BMAZZFIT company. He happens to be the owner of the brand.
– In 2017, he got featured on the Men’s Health‘s cover. Following that, he landed at various magazines like Men’s Fitness, GQ, Esquire, The New York Times, and many more. In 2019, he once more featured the Men’s Health‘s cover page.
– In 2019, he founded the High-Performance Lifestyle Training. Also, he happens to be the CEO of the training house. Currently, he is a brand ambassador of Lululemon for men.
Brian Mazza- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $2 million. His earnings as a business executive are in the range of $36k – $414k.
Besides that, he also makes through the profit of various business ventures including his restaurants and clothing line. Apart from that, his earnings as an ambassador range from $21k – $53k.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
He has black hair and brunette hair. He has a decent height and weight with a mesomorph body type. As of now, he has not shared details regarding his body stats.
His Instagram posts suggest that he is quite fond of the various sorts of exercises that helped him to sustain the body like a Greek god. In addition to that, he likes to ink his body.
His tattoos including the motivational quote on his chest and a lion on his right thig. Also, he has a few more tattoos on his right shoulder and left arms.
Controversy & Rumors
To date, he has not been through any sort of controversy and scandals that created headlines in the media. Also, he has managed to maintain distance from any type of rumors.
Brian has over 1.5k on Twitter, 1.8k on Facebook. and 219k on Instagram.
On Instagram, he is following the personalities like Thiago Alcantara, John Stoffer, Federico Chiesa.