(Actor, Musician, and Author)
|Miguel Angel Gracia is a Peruvian-Spanish actor and musician. Miguel Angel Gracia is married to hiswife|
Quick Facts of Miguel Angel Gracia
|Age:||24 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||April 13, 1998|
|Full Name:||Miguel Angel Gracia|
|Net Worth:||$550 thousand (estimated)|
|Last Updated:||November, 2022|
|Birth Place:||New York|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Ethnicity (Race):||Mixed (Latino and Hispanic)|
|Profession:||Actor, Musician, and Author|
|Father's Name:||Braulio L. Menchaca Jr.|
|Mother's Name:||Nelly Y. Garcia.|
|Education:||The University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, US|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Miguel Angel Gracia
|Miguel Angel Gracia is married to hiswife.|
|He does not have any kids as of now.|
|Miguel Angel Gracia is not having an affair with anyone presently.|
|His sexual orientation is straight.|
What is the relationship of Miguel Angel Gracia?
Miguel Angel Gracia’s current relationship status is single. He hasn’t yet introduced anyone as his girlfriend or lover. At present, it seems he is more focused on his career rather than being in a romantic relationship.
Who is Miguel Angel Gracia?
Miguel Angel Gracia is a Peruvian-Spanish actor and musician. Miguel Angel Gracia is best known for his role as “Moco” in the Netflix show ‘The Blue Miracle’.
At present, he is busy filming his upcoming projects, a pilot for an ABC drama, “Promised Land” and an independent film, “Die Like A Man” written by Eric Nazarian
Miguel Angel Gracia: Age, Family, Siblings, Ethnicity
Miguel was born in Westchester, New York City on the 13th of April 1998. According to his birth date, he is 26 years old as of now. His Sun sign is Aries.
The name of his parents is Braulio L. Menchaca Jr. (father) and Nelly Y. Garcia (mother). She has also a sibling named Mayte Garcia (older sister). Talking about his academic background, he attended Ossining High School in New York and graduated in 2016.
Afterward, he joined the University of Southern California, Los Angeles. In 2020, he graduate with a BA degree in BFA acting course. Moreover, he holds an American nationality and belongs to a multiracial (Latino and Hispanic) ethnicity.
Miguel Angel Gracia: Profession Life, Career
- From an early age, Miguel is associated with theatre and acting. He made his first television role in his teenage by featuring in El Emperador Y Sus Trajes.
- Gracia made his cameo role in the films like Rent, Forget About Me, The Last Day of Judas Iscariot, and In The Heights. He has also sung in the film In The Heights.
- Gracia portrayed the role of Joel Serrano in Andrea Betanzos’s short video titled ‘Milagro’ in 2014.
- In 2018, Gracia starred in the pilot episode of Ensemble where he was cast in the role of Keith Flore.
- Similarly, he has appeared in numerous short films and television series such as Courtney Grace’s short film Cupcake, Felipe Vargas’s short film Another Place, I Want Candy and more.
- Miguel got a break in his career after casting as the lead in the 2019 Julio Quintana’s Netflix film, The Blue Miracle as Moco opposite Dennis Quaid.
- Moreover, he is working on a book called ‘Voluntas’, a story of a father and son who moved to Torrevieja. Voluntas is a Latin word for “wish, desire, and/or choice.”
Miguel Angel Gracia: Net Worth, Salary
Miguel’s primary source of income is his acting profession. In addition, he has done the commercials such as Juicy Drop, Child Saftey, Gardasil, and Blasts Air Crossbow
As of 2022, he has accumulated a net worth of around $550 thousand. His salary and other earnings are still under review.
Body Measurement: Height, Weight
The actor has an impressive height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. His weight is about 70 kg. Likewise, he has a green pair of eyes and brown hair color. He does piercing in the ears.
The actor is active on Instagram where he has more than 11.2k followers. Further, he doesn’t available on other social media sites including Facebook and Twitter.
- Miguel is an avid pet lover follower.
- He speaks two languages English and Spanish.
- The actor is a huge fan of ‘Real Madrid’.
- Miguel’s mother is his second wife of Braulio. The name of his stepmother is Diana F. Villela.