Facts of Tony Puryear
|Full Name:||Tony Puryear|
|Age:||51 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||November 19, 1969|
|Birth Place:||New York, United States|
|Salary:||$21k – $248k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Tony Puryear|
Relationship Statistics of Tony Puryear
|What is Tony Puryear marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Divorce|
|Is Tony Puryear having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Tony Puryear gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Tony Puryear’s current relationship status is possibly single.
Previously, he was married to the actress, Erika Alexander. The couple married on 27th September 1997. Later, the couple got separated from each other via divorce in 2017.
Who is Tony Puryear?
American Tony Puryear is a screenwriter and artist. Tony Puryear is renowned as the first American Scriptwriter whose movie, Eraser crossed $100 million.
Last, he showcased his political paintings and prints, Gankstas at the art gallery, Jason Vass.
Tony Puryear- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Education
Tony Puryear was born on 19th November 1969 in New York, United States. He is of All-American ethnicity.
To date, he has not shared any details on his family background regarding his mother, father, and siblings.
Moving towards his academics, he graduated from Brown University with Honors in Arts.
Tony Puryear- Professional Career
– During university days, he used to work as a gourmet chef.
– Later, he started working as the art director for the advertisement firm, J. Walter Thompson NY. As a director, he used to direct several music videos and various award-winning commercials including Burger King and Goodyear.
– In 1996, he contributed a script to the movie, Eraser. The movie created a history crossing $100 million summer blockbuster. The movie established him as a screenwriter in Hollywood. Following that, he wrote scripts for the series, Street Time for Producer, Richard Stratton.
– Besides being the scriptwriter, he is also a talented artist. In 2008, he designed the poster for Hillary Clinton through which he earned the entire nation.
– In 2011, he published the comic, Concrete Park #1 along with Erika Alexander. Later, he built the comic series in the form of a graphic novel. Last, in 2015, he published the last volume for the novel, Concrete Park Volume 2: R-E-S-P-E-C-T. The following year, he won the 2016 Glyph Award for best collections.
– In 2018, he wrote the for the series, Queen of the South‘s episode, Reina de Espadas.
Tony Puryear- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of $3 million. His earnings as a screenwriter are in the range of $21k – $248k. Besides that, he also makes through his career as an artist and designer.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Tony Puryear has green eyes with brunette hair. He stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches and has a decent weight.
Controversy & Rumors
To date, he has not been through any sort of controversy and scandals that created a buzz in the media. Besides that, he has managed to maintain distance from any type of rumors.
Tony has over 1,8k followers on Instagram and 2.1k on Twitter. He is not active on Facebook.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Stephen King, Tina Nguyen, and Meg Gardiner.