Facts of Aditi Roy (CNBC)
|Full Name:||Aditi Roy (CNBC)|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Education:||University of Pennsylvania|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Aditi Roy (CNBC)|
Relationship Statistics of Aditi Roy (CNBC)
|What is Aditi Roy (CNBC) marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|Is Aditi Roy (CNBC) having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Aditi Roy (CNBC) lesbian ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Aditi Roy’s relationship status is married. Despite being a huge media personality, she has managed to keep her personal life a secret. Till the date, she has not revealed the identity of her husband in the public.
However, she has revealed the portion of life through her official Twitter account. Through the account, she has also disclosed that she is a mother too.
Also, she loves ice-cream a lot.
Who is Aditi Roy?
American Aditi Roy (CNBC) is General Assignment Reporter CNBC. Philadelphia Magazine named Roy as the Best Anchor.
Aditi Roy (CNBC)- Birth Age, Family
Aditi Roy celebrates her birthday on the 18th of September. Her parents are of Asian ancestry.
He has a younger brother, Avi Roy.
Aditi Roy (CNBC)’s Education
She graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with Honors in Political science. Later, he completed his Master’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania with Honors in Business Administration.
Following that, she earned two master’s degrees from Standford University with a major in political science and Columbia University in New York in Science.
Aditi Roy (CNBC)- Professional Career
– In August 1998, she started her career as the reporter of KLKN-TV. For the TV channel, she also worked as a photographer too. She continued the job with the channel for 1 year and 6 months.
– Following the job, in February 2000, she joined the KHQ- TV based on Washington. With the company, she was associated with 2 years and 3 months only.
– In May 2002, she was appointed as Anchor and reporter from NBC Philadelphia. For the channel, she covered the education sector in an extensive manner. Also, she used to appear on NBC’s Today and MSNBC as a correspondent. She continued her job with the company for 10 years and 10 months.
– Leaving the channel, she joined the news channel, ABC News as a correspondent. For the channel, she covered a huge range of stories which include consumer-facing products to Delphi self-driving car.
– Currently, she is associated with the New Channel, CNBC as a Correspondent based on San Francisco Bay Area. She joined the network in July 2016. As of the, she is continuing the fourth year with the network.
Aditi Roy’s Net Worth, Salary
She has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Her earnings as a CNBC reporter are in the range of $61k or above.
However, her salary as the reporter of ABC News was higher which is in the range of $70k.
Till the date, the reporter has not been through any sort of controversy that created a buzz on the media.
Aditi’s Awards, Nomination
- 2004, 2005- Best Hard News Reporter
- 2007- Emmy Nomination for Best Feature News Story.
- 2008- Nominated for Best General Assignment Reporter.
Aditi Roy (CNBC)- Twitter, Facebook
She is active on Twitter with the handle, @AditiRoyCNBC. She joined the app in June 2011. She has more than 9.97k followers on Facebook and 6.5k followers onTwitter.