Facts of Leslie Picker
|Full Name:||Leslie Picker|
|Age:||34 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||May 07, 1985|
|Birth Place:||Leawood, Kansas|
|Father's Name:||Scott B. Picker|
|Mother's Name:||Bobbye B. Picker|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Leslie Picker|
Relationship Statistics of Leslie Picker
|What is Leslie Picker marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Leslie Picker get married ? (married date):||November 12, 2016|
|How many children does Leslie Picker have ? (name):||Expecting|
|Is Leslie Picker having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Leslie Picker lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Leslie Picker husband ? (name):||Evan Michael Haedicke|
More about the relationship
Leslie Picker is married to Evan Michael Haedicke. Evan is a Solution Consultant for Persado. They were married on the 12th of November 2016. The wedding took place at Four Seasons resort in Scottsdale, Ariz.
On the 7th of December 2015, Evan posted that their engagement photo on his official Instagram account.
Currently, the couple is expecting their first baby. They are very excited about parenting. Also, they are searching for a new and larger apartment.
Who is Leslie Picker?
American Leslie picker is a CNBC reporter. Picker is renowned for covering issues like hedge funds, private equity, and asset management.
Leslie Picker- Birth Age, Family
Leslie Picker was born on the 7th of May 1985 in Leawood, Kansas to Bobbye B. Picker and Scott B. Picker. She is of British-Germanic ancestry.
Leslie Picker’s Eduction
She has graduated from the University Of Illinois at Urbana Champaign with the Honors in arts and political science. Later, she joined Stern School of Business of New York University and earned a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
She also graduated from Columbia University with Honors in Journalism.
Leslie Picker- Professional career
– In January 2011, she started her career as a News Reporter for Bloomberg News At first, she was appointed as a Segment Producer. She continued the position for 2 years. After that, she started covering initial public offerings. She continued the job in the position for a further two years. She continued her job with the company for 4 years and 8 months.
– Leaving the Bloomberg, she joined The New York Times as Deals Reporter. For the company, she covered the issues including mergers of companies, Private Equity. She even covered shareholder activities, restructuring, and an initial public offering.
– In February 2017, she joined CNBC as a reporter based on CNBC Global Headquarters. For the channel, she reports matter related to hedge funds, private equity and asset management in television and other digital platforms of CNBC.
How Were Interviewees of Picker?
Working on the New channel CNBC, she has taken the interviews of most prominent investors.
Some of them include Ken Griffin of Citadel, David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital, and Leon Cooperman of Omega Advisors.
Leslie’s Awards, Nomination
- Society for Advanced Business Editing and Writing Award.
- 2018- Finalist for Gerald Loeb Awards.
Leslie Picker- Net Worth, Salary
She has an estimated around $1 million. she has made the hasty amount of net worth through her career as a reporter. Her current earnings as a reporter are $61k or above.
Leslie Picker’s Controversy, Rumors
Till the date, the reporter has been through any sort of controversy that created a buzz on the media.
Leslie Picker- Instagram, Twitter
She has 2.2k followers on Instagram and 18.3k on Twitter.
On Twitter, she is following the personalities Ashley Parker, Andrew Yang, and Billy Porter.