Facts of Matthias Schweighöfer
|Full Name:||Matthias Schweighöfer|
|Age:||39 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||March 11, 1981|
|Birth Place:||Anklam, Western Pomerania|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||Voice actor, Film director|
|Father's Name:||Michael Schweighöfer|
|Mother's Name:||Gitta Schweighöfer|
|Education:||Ernst Busch Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Matthias Schweighöfer|
I now haven't smoked anymore for nine months, I rebelled against 40 cigarettes a day and nonetheless I caught myself letting my mother smoke in my apartment. Because she says: "You have become a square."
You look like that actress from Game of Thrones, Brienne of Tarth" or whatever her name is.
Relationship Statistics of Matthias Schweighöfer
|What is Matthias Schweighöfer marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||In Relation|
|How many children does Matthias Schweighöfer have ? (name):||Two (Greta, Valentin)|
|Is Matthias Schweighöfer having any relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is Matthias Schweighöfer gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Somewhere between 2004 and 2012 Schweighöfer dated Ani Schromm, and they got together again in the late spring of 2013. They have a daughter, Greta was born on 1 May 2009 and a son, Valentin was born on 17 February 2014.
He is now dating German entertainer Ruby O’Fee. Recently, Matthias Schweighöfer lends a hand, his girlfriend Ruby O. Fee and starts to cry when he cuts her hair a bit.
Who is Matthias Schweighöfer?
Matthias Schweighöfer is a German actor, voice actor, film director, and producer. He is known for his roles in films such as FearDotCom, What a Man, and The Red Baron.
Age, Parents, Hobbies
Matthias Schweighöfer was born on11 March 1981 in Anklam, Western Pomerania is 38 years old. He is the son of actor Michael Schweighöfer and actress Gitta Schweighöfer. His parents have worked with established directors such as Peter Greenaway and Marianne.
He loves playing the piano and violin. Similarly, he enjoys swimming and running.
He has a phobia of flying. Matthias always drives if there are any works, he never flies within Germany. If he has to fly outside of Germany, he has to talk to his therapist before boarding the plane.
Schweighöfer enrolled Berlin’s famous acting school Ernst Busch Academy of Dramatic Arts. However, he dropped out after one year after joining the Acadamy.
Matthias Schweighöfer: Professional Life, Career
Matthias’s first job was in a movie was Raus aus der Haut (1997) (TV), directed by Andreas Dresen. In the next years, he showed up in a widely praised projects, for example, Soloalbum (2003), Off Beat (2004), Das wilde Leben (2007) and Keinohrhasen. Schweighöfer depicted Lieutenant-Colonel Franz Herber in Valkyrie, a 2008 film showing the bombed 20 July death and political overthrow plot to execute Adolf Hitler.
The global arrival of Valkyrie and the top pick cast not just permitted Schweighöfer to be perceived abroad, it gave a chance to him to be thrown in other English talking jobs. In 2010 Schweighöfer made his presentation as movie chief with the rom-com What a Man, followed in 2013 by his second motion picture Schlussmacher.
In 2009 he started the fashion label German Garment with TV presenter Joko Winterscheidt. He produced as well as directed and played the lead role in You Are Wanted, Amazon Studios’ first non-English-language TV series in 2017.
Matthias has won numerous awards which are as follows:
- German Television Prize for Promotional Award for the performance in Verbotenes Verlangen (2000)
- Günter Strack TV Award for Best Young Actor for the performance in Tatort – Gewaltfieber (2002)
- Golden Camera for “Curt Jürgens Memorial Camera” for best newcomer and performances in Die Freunde der Freunde & Soloalbum, New Faces Award for Best Actor (2003)
- Bavarian Film Award for Best Young Actor, Baden-Baden TV and Film Festival for Special award for the outstanding performances in Baal and Kalter Frühling (2004)
- Undine Award for Best Young Actor (TV) for the performance in Schiller (2005)
- DIVA-Award for Best Actor for the performances in Kammerflimmern, Schiller and Polly Blue Eyes (2006)
- Undine Award for Best Young Actor (feature film) for the performance in Das wilde Leben, Bambi Award for Film – National – Male (2007)
- Golden Camera for Best German Actor for the performance in Mein Leben – Marcel Reich-Ranicki (2009)
- Jupiter Award for Best Male Actor (TV) for his performance in Mein Leben – Marcel Reich-Ranicki (2010)
- GQ Man of the Year for Film National (2011)
Matthias Schweighöfer: Net Worth
According to online sources, Schweighofer’s estimated net worth is around $3 million. His income is from debuting and performing in different Movies and Theatre.
Matthias Schweighöfer has a height of 5 feet 11 inches and weighs about 72kg. He has blond hair color with hazel eyes.
Matthias Schweighöfer is active on social media. He has about 1 million followers on Instagram. Similarly, he has around1.8 million followers on Facebook. Also, he has approximately 790k followers on Twitter.