Facts of Danny Zappin
|Full Name:||Danny Zappin|
|Birth Date:||, 1975|
|Birth Place:||Columbus, Ohio, U.S|
|Salary:||$74k to $401k|
|Education:||The Ohio State University|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Danny Zappin|
Relationship Statistics of Danny Zappin
|What is Danny Zappin marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Single|
|Is Danny Zappin having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Danny Zappin gay ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Danny Zappin’s current relationship status is possibly single. To date, he has not introduced anybody as his wife or girlfriend.
Also, details on his previous relationship and dating history are behind the curtains.
Who is Danny Zappin?
American Danny Zappin is a businessman. He is renowned as the co-founder and the former CEO of Maker Studios.
He is the founder and the president of Zealot Networks.
Danny Zappin- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Danny Zappin was born in 1975 in Columbus, Ohio, United States. He is of British-Irish ethnicity.
To date, he has not revealed the identity of his mother and father. However, his mother is into the music business and runs a heavy metal record label, Christian Death Metal record label. He has an elder brother, John Reuben. John is a hip hop artist by profession.
Moving toward his academics, he is a graduate of Ohio State University. In 1996, he graduated from the university with Honors in Business.
Later, in 2002, he joined the Federal Correctional Institution Lompoc. In 2004, he graduated from the University major in Economics and Business Theory.
Danny Zappin- Professional Career
– In the mid-’90s, Danny Zappin started his career as an actor. For that, he moved to New York and made his appearance in the movie, Summer of Sam in some character roles.
– In the early 2000s, he shifted his career as a digital content creator. At the time, he used to work with the online video streaming website, CrapTV. In the mid-2000s, he started uploading videos to YouTube as content creators under the name Zappin Productions.
– In June 2009, he co-founded the media company, Maker Studios Inc. Also, he served as the CEO of the company. The company became the one whose content reached over 1 million for the first time in YouTube’s history. In 2012, the company established itself as the top 2 companies with over 2 billion views per month.
– After parting his way with Maker, he formed his own digital media company, Zealot Company, Zealot Network with an investment of $25 million.
– By the end of November 2016, he raised the capital of the company to $26.5 million. However, at the end of the year, the company faced financial trouble. Hence, the company asked its executives to go without being paid. It’s website went down in November 2016.
Danny Zappin- Net Worth, Salary
As of now, he has not shared any details on his net worth. However, his net worth is estimated to be over $50 Thousand.
His earnings as a CEO of Zealot Networks are in the range of $74k to $401k. Besides that, he also enjoys the profit of the company as he happens to be a founding member of the company.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Danny Zappin has blue eyes with auburn hair. He has a decent height and weight. However, details on his body stats are not available.
Danny Zappin- Controversy & Legal Suits
– He was found guilty of drug possession felony for smuggling Ecstasy. For that, he served two years of prison.
– In June 2013, he sued the Maker Studio’s partner accusing him of the formation of a conspiracy to remove him from the board.
– In April 2014, he sued the company to block the shareholder’s vote to take over the company from the Walt Disney Co. However, a California judge rejected the lawsuit leading the sale of the company.
He is active on Twitter with around 854 followers. But he is not available on Facebook and Twitter.
On the platform, he is following the personalities like Justin Sun, Chad Hurley, and Mark Robertson.