|Australian Paul Hogan is the Order of Australia honored comedian and actor.|
Quick Facts of Paul Hogan
|Age:||83 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||October 08, 1939|
|Full Name:||Paul Hogan|
|Net Worth:||$27 million|
|Last Updated:||November, 2022|
|Birth Place:||Lightning Ridge< New South Wales|
|Salary:||$19k to $208k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Mother's Name:||Florence Hogan|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer|
Well, there's nothing strange about Americans as a whole. But Angelinos are different!
I only work every couple of years. I go into retirement between films.
You're here to sweat. This program is live. There's about one thousand million people watching you. So you remember - one wrong word, one foolish gesture and your whole career could go down in flames. Hold that thought and have a nice night.
Relationship Facts of Paul Hogan
|Paul Hogan is not having an affair with anyone presently.|
|His sexual orientation is straight.|
What is the relationship of Paul Hogan?
Paul Hogan’s current relationship status is possibly single.
Paul was married to the co-actress, Linda Kozlowski. They first married in 1990 at the set of the Crocodile Dundee. Later, they got married on the 5th of May 1990. After the long marriage of 24 years, they divorce in July 2014 citing irreconcilable differences.
Kozlowski filed for the divorce in October 2013. After, the divorce, she walked away with the one-time payment of $6.25 million.
Together, they have a son, Chance.
Before this, he was married to Noelene Edwards. The wedding took place in 1958. They separated in 1981 with divorce. Despite that, they had a nasty divorce in 1990 which was initiated in 1986.
Together, they have five children Scott, Clay, Todd, Lauren, and Brett. Also, they share ten grandchildren together.
Who is Paul Hogan?
- 1 Who is Paul Hogan?
- 2 What are the birth facts of Paul Hogan?
- 3 Paul Hogan- Professional Life, Career
- 4 How much does Paul Hogan earn?
- 5 Tax Controversy
- 6 Body Measurements: Height, Weight
- 7 Social Media Profiles
Australian Paul Hogan is the Order of Australia honored comedian and actor. Hogan is renowned as Michael of the Crocodile Dundee.
Paul Hogan is the Academy Award-nominated writer for Crocodile Dundee.
Next, he will be appearing in the movie, The Very Excellent Mr. Dundee as Paul.
What are the birth facts of Paul Hogan?
He was born on the 8th of October 1939 in Lightning Ridge, New South Wales. His mother, Florence Hogan was of Irish ethnicity.
To date, he has not disclosed any information about his father, siblings, and education.
Paul Hogan- Professional Life, Career
– Paul Hogan started his career as a rigger on the Sydney Harbour Bridge. However, his career took a great turn for good when he appeared in the Nine Network’s talent program, New Faces. In the program, he appeared as a Tap dancing knife-thrower.
– After the show, he started making an appearance in the series, A Current Affair. During the show, he met the producer, John Cornell. In a very little time duration, they became business partners.
– In 1984, they produced the TV series, The Paul Hogan Show. Before that, he had contributed his script to the TV movies like Hogan in London and Paul Hogan’s England.
– In 1985, he got his breakout as an actor and writer with the comedy action movie, Crocodile Dundee. The movie made with a budget of A$8.8 million was an instantaneous hit at the time.
Some of his movies’ along with the character names and the year is-
|2018||That’s Not My Dog!||Paul|
|2001||Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles||Michael|
|1990||Almost an Angel||Terry Dean|
– Apart from acting, he is also active in the advertisement work that includes brand like Foster’s Lager, Subaru Outback, and Winfield cigarettes.
Paul Hogan’s Awards, Nomination
- 2016- Longford Lyell Award.
- 1987- Hall of Frame by Logies Awards, Golden Globe Awards.
- 1978, 1975- Logie Awards for The Paul Hogan Show.
- 1987- Nominated for Oscar for ‘Crocodile’ Dundee.
How much does Paul Hogan earn?
Through his career as an actor, he has made a hasty net worth of $27 million. His earnings as an actor range from $19k to $208k.
Also, through his scriptwriting profession, he makes in the range of $23k to $103k. Apart from that, he also earns through promoting brands through advertisements.
The box office collection of his movie, Crocodile Dundee was 328 million USD.
In 2007, the news created a huge buzz that states Paul is involved with a group that has done tax fraud worth AU$300 million. However, he has always stated that he has paid plenty of taxes to the government. Hence, he need not be fear.
In July 2008, he won the battle against the Australian Crime Commission. Also, he received compensation of the AU$5 million for his legal bills.
On the 18th of June 2010, he lost in the Australian High Court as he was unable to keep his tax documents a secret. When he returned to Australia for his mother’s funeral. ATO issued a Department prohibition order claiming that he owes AU$37.5 million tax to be paid. Finally, in November 2010, ATO dropped its charges against Hogan.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight
Paul Hogan has blue eyes with light hair. His height is 5 feet 9 inches and weighs around 72 kg.
Social Media Profiles
Paul is active on Twitter with the handle, @realpaulhogan with followers of around 3.1k.
On Twitter, he is following the personalities like Chris Reason, Elon Musk, and Ryan Daniels.
However, he is not active on Instagram and Facebook.