Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Lose Frogmore Cottage, Their Wedding Gift from the Late Queen!
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle no longer own Frogmore cottage, their only home in England.
- King Charles reportedly gifted the property to his younger brother Prince Andrew.
- The cottage was a gift from the late Queen to the Sussexes as their wedding gift.
Prince Charles takes away Frogmore Cottage from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
It’s time for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to find a new home in England if they ever plan to return to the country.
Reps for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have confirmed that Harry’s father, King Charles has evicted a couple of their lavish royal home in Windsor.
The reps confirmed on Wednesday,
“We can confirm the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage,”
The palace had already started the eviction process just a day after Harry’s bombshell memoir Spare came out. In the shocking memoir, Harry opened up about his royal upbringing and even claimed that Charles constantly joked about not being Harry’s real father.
Moreover, the 74-year-old monarch is reportedly planning to gift the royal estate to his younger brother, Andrew.
Ever since Harry relocated his family to California in 2020, his father has not offered him any royal-owned properties. The former royal couple will also have to ship all their belongings back to the US.
Despite receiving the shocking news, Harry and Meghan were all smiles as she stepped out for a romantic date night at a Hollywood hotspot San Vicente Bungalows on Tuesday.
The American actress looked chic in a beige coat and black leather pants and black heels. The prince looked dapper in a grey cardigan, dark jeans, and sneakers.
Also, Read A Royal Request! King Charles Reportedly Begged Prince William and Prince Harry not to Make His Final Years a Misery!
Harry’s relationship with his family worsened after the release of his memoir
After his controversial memoir’s release, Harry’s relationship with his family back home is undoubtedly soured but the 38-year-old said that he’s happier than ever.
An insider said last month,
“Harry said he was really happy about the success of the book and the reaction to it,”
”He said he had no regrets about any of the revelations, and he’s relieved to have got his story out into the world. There’s been an amazing reaction to it, he said.”
The book also became quite successful as the fastest-selling non-fiction ever and Harry reportedly plans to add more pages revealing more royal secrets in the upcoming copies of the memoir.
A source revealed,
”Prince Harry is already planning to add at least one new chapter … to the paperback version … out later this year or early next, when the hardcover sales have ended,”
Harry and Meghan are unlikely to attend the King’s coronation in May due to their constant attacks on the royal family.
Also, Read Moving Too Fast! Prince Harry Said Prince William Warned Him not to Propose to Meghan Markle Soon After Dating!