Annamarie Tendler and John Mulaney are getting a divorce! Relationship Timeline
- Annamarie Tendler and her husband John Mulaney are getting a divorce
- John was the one who ended their marriage
- They have been married for almost six years
Annamarie and John have been married to each other for six years but have decided they will no longer be able to continue it. On 10th May 2021, it was revealed that John who checked himself into rehab in December 2020 asked for a divorce from designer Annamarie almost three months ago.
Through Annamarie’s representative, it is said that,
“I am heartbroken that John has decided to end our marriage. I wish him support and success as he continues his recovery.”
However, John has denied giving any further comments. He is currently focusing on his recovery and getting back to work.
A quick relationship timeline of Annamarie Tendler and John Mulaney
- 2000s: Annamarie Tendler and John Mulaney met each other during a trip to Martha’s Vineyard. They did not date each other initially.
- 2010: Anna Marie wrote a sign on 16th February 2010 that she is going to marry John.
- 2012: In an interview with New York magazine John made public reference to Annmarie as his girlfriend. He said,
“My girlfriend is a makeup artist and hairstylist and cuts my hair for free. I would promote her here but I totally forgot her name.”
He kept mentioning about her and his relationship during his shows.
- 2013: The couple adopted a new member, a French Bulldog named Petunia. They considered the bulldog as their daughter.
- 2014: On 5th July 2014, Annamarie and John married in Boiceville, New York at the Onteora Mountain House. It was a rustic glam wedding set atop the Catskill Mountains. Tendler wore a beautiful vintage wedding dress with delicate jeweled sleeves and a matching headpiece and Mulaney wore a blue tux.
More on their relationship
- 2015: John talked about his wedding in his comedy special The Comeback Kid,
“My wife is Jewish, she’s a New-York Jew. I did it! “Now, I raised Catholic. I don’t know if you can tell that from the everything about me. My wife is Jewish, I grew up Catholic, so we got married by a friend. Being married by a friend is a beautiful ceremony that alienates both families’ religions while confusing the elderly people at the wedding,”
- 2018: They celebrated Halloween together dressing up as Romeo and Juliet.
- 2019: They attended the Academy Awards and celebrated Valentine’s Day. Likewise, Annamarie and John attended the premiere of John Mulaney and the sack Lunch Bunch.
- 2021: Their marriage fell apart as John has filed for a divorce.
Short bio on Annamarie Tendler
Annamarie Tendler is an American makeup artist, writer, and Lampshade designer. She is the author of The Daily Face and Pin It! 20 Fabulous Bobby Pin Hairstyles. She is also well-known as the wife of comedian-actor, John Edmund Mulaney. Read more bio…