(Businesswoman, Blogger, Activist)
Quick Facts of Christie Hefner
|Age:||68 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||November 08, 1952|
|Full Name:||Christie Hefner|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois, United States of America|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed(Swedish, German, English)|
|Profession:||Businesswoman, Blogger, Activist|
|Father's Name:||Hugh Hefner|
|Mother's Name:||Mildred Williams|
|Education:||Bachelor's degree in English and American literature|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|Last Update:||September, 2021|
|View more / View fewer|
Just as this country is embracing change in the form of new leadership, I have decided that now is the time to make changes in my own life as well.
I have been helped indirectly by the many things I have had to attend to, like planning the memorial celebration we had for close friends in Los Angeles and a memorial celebration here in Chicago. I was asked to write a tribute for the magazine, which I did. I’ve also been overwhelmed by the outpouring of kindness in e-mails, cards and flowers. For a while there it looked like I could open a florist’s shop.
Relationship Facts of Christie Hefner
- Christie Hefner is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
More about the relationship
Christie is single. At present, she is living a single life in Chicago.
Previously in 1995, she married former Illinois State Senator, real estate developer, and attorney, William A. Marovitz. They enjoyed their married life for 18 years. Unfortunately, their marriage came to an end in 2013. The couple divorced because William took undue advantage of her company’s share.
They don’t have any children.
Talking about her past affairs, she was in a live-in relationship with her ex-boyfriend during her college year. Further, during those days, she was financially independent to buy a new car.
- 1 Who is Christie Hefner?
- 2 How old is Christie Hefner? Bio, Age, Nationality
- 3 Education, College
- 4 Christie Hefner: Professional life, Career
- 5 Christie Hefner: Salary, Net Worth, Income
- 6 Christie Hefner: Rumors, Controversies
- 7 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Body Size
- 8 Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Who is Christie Hefner?
Christie Hefner is an American businesswoman, Blogger, and activist. Christie is an active blogger at the Huffington Post.
She is popular as the daughter of the founder of a playboy, Hugh Hefner. Likewise, she was a former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Playboy Enterprises from 1988-2009.
She is the longest-serving female CEO of a publicly traded company.
How old is Christie Hefner? Bio, Age, Nationality
Christie Ann Hefner was born on 8th November 1952, in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America. As of 2021, she will be celebrating her 68th birthday.
Her biological father’s name is Hugh Hefner and her mother’s name is Mildred Williams. Moreover, her father Hugh is the founder of a Playboy.
However, her parents separated when she was just 5 years old. Therefore, she moved to Wilmette, Illinois along with her mother. Her mother remarried her stepfather, Edwin Gunn. She has one brother, David, and two half-brothers, Cooper and Marston from her father’s marriage to Kimberly Conrad.
Hefner is originally from Chicago but spent her childhood in Wilmette. She holds an American nationality. Christie belongs to a mixed (Swedish, German, English) ethnic background.
Regarding her education, she graduated from New Trier High School. She was interested in maths during her childhood. However, she did not major in that subject.
From 1964 to 1969, she attended the National Music Camp at Interlochen during the summers.
For her further studies, she joined Brandeis University and graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s degree in English and American literature in 1974.
Christie Hefner: Professional life, Career
- Hefner is mainly a professional businesswoman and activist. Christie did odd jobs including babysitting, gift wrapping during her college years for pocket money.
- Just after her graduation, she free-lanced for the Boston Phoenix for a year. She was a movie critic.
- In 1982, she moved to Chicago and started working at Playboy Enterprises.
- After six years, she was elected as the CEO and chairman of the board.
- On December 8, 2008, Hefner announced her decision to step down as the CEO of Playboy. She left the enterprise because she had an interest in charitable work.
- In 2010, she worked as the executive chairman of the resort company Canyon Ranch Enterprises. In 2015, Christie became chairman of the Hatch Beauty brand.
- Moreover, she is also a founding member of The Chicago Network, Women Corporate Directors, and The Committee of 200, as well as an advisory board member of Springboard Enterprises.
Christie Hefner: Salary, Net Worth, Income
Speaking of her income, she makes a decent sum of money through her successful career. According to celebritynetworth.com, Christie Hefner’s net worth is around $30 million.
She worked for 20 years in the Playboy Enterprise and earned a huge fortune and reputation. For three years, she was named to FORTUNE’s list of “Most Powerful Women.”
Currently, she is living a luxurious life.
Christie Hefner: Rumors, Controversies
She has not been involved in any sorts of rumors or controversies till now. However, her husband Marovitz was sued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for misusing secret information to trade illegally in shares of Playboy.
Also, this was the reason for her split with her ex-husband Marovitz.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Body Size
Christie is a pretty woman with great charm and personality. Her hair color is blonde and her eyes are dark brown. Similarly, she is praised for her slim appearance.
However, there is no more information regarding her body stats, dress size, and shoe size.
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
She is not active on Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.