(Country Singer, Songwriter)
Quick Facts of Christy Hays
|Age:||40 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||November 17, 1980|
|Full Name:||Christy Hays|
|Birth Place:||Central Illinois|
|Salary:||$21k - $208k US|
|Profession:||Country Singer, Songwriter|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|Last Update:||September, 2021|
|View more / View fewer|
Relationship Facts of Christy Hays
- Christy Hays is not having an affair with anyone presently.
- Her sexual orientation is straight.
More about the relationship
Christy Hays’ relationship status is single. There are no previous records of her dating.
She is an adventures personalities like Fishing, Hiking, Boating, and Camping are some of the adventures that she most enjoys.
Singing is her passion and she loves playing the guitar.
Who is Christy Hays?
Christy Hays is an American singer and songwriter. Hays is renowned for the Extended Play, O’ Montana
Last, in 2018, she released the album, River Swimmer. Next, on the 22nd of January, she will be appearing in Miss Jan’s Bar in Los Angeles.
Christy Hays- Birth Age, Family
Christy Hays was born on the 17th of November in 1980 in Central Illinois. Her father is a luthier and guitar player. Mr. Hays is of British-Irish ancestry.
He was the one who introduced her to the major chords on her old Gibson.
As a child, she was raised in a musical environment and playing instruments was always a piece of cake for her. She completed her High School from her hometown in December.
After that, in April, she moved to Haines, Alaska. Between the time interval, she traveled within the United States and aboard. During traveling, she discovered that she loves music.
In 2007, she moved to Nashville. Finally, she ready to pursue music as a career. However, she had stage fright. Hence, she received a crash course in music business and performance.
Christy Hays- Professional Career
- In 2009, she released her self-titled debut album under her own recording label based on the Alt-Country genre. The album has a total of 10 tracks. Texarkana, Ohio River, and Talked to the Lord Today are some of his tracks.
- Following the album, she released her first extended play, in 2014 with the titled O’ Montana under her own recording label. The Country themed extended play has six tracks.
- On the 27th of April 2018, she dropped the album, River Swimmer under the Nine Mile Records recording label. The folk themed album has 10 tracks. Ribbon of Highway, Beautiful Day, and Don’t Let Me Die in California are some of the tracks of the album.
- In the journey as a singer, she shared the stage with the singer personalities like Hayes Carll, Sturgill Simpson, Bruce Robison, Kelly Willis, and Jeffery Foucault.
Christy’s Net Worth, Salary
She has an estimated net worth of $500k US. As a singer, her salary is in the range of $21k to $208k US.
Her earnings as a songwriter are $21k – $120k US. Apart from that, she also earns through her musical tour.
Christy Hays- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
She has 2.27k followers on Instagram, 573 on Twitter, and 2.6k on Facebook.
On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Barack Obama, Steve Earle, and Gillian Welch.
You may also read about birth age, parents, education, professional career, net worth, salary, body measurement, height, weight, controversy, rumors, and social media of Michael Bolton, Tamyra Gray, Linda Perry, and Anastacia Lyn Newkirk.