Jada Pinkett Smith mother’s shocking revelation! Also, read Jada and Will Smith’s relationship timeline
Actress Jada Pinkett Smith is the daughter of Adrienne Banfield-Jones and Robsol Pinkett, Jr. Her mother Adrienne Banfield-Jones made a revelation about her past relationship with Jada’s father. In the teaser of an episode of Red Table Talk, Jada asked her mother if she was physically involved which was not consensual.
“I have, but it was also with my husband. Your dad, actually, so that’s really grey.”
Her mother’s response was a surprise for Jada. Likewise, in an episode of Season 2, Banfield-Jones revealed that she was a victim of domestic violence during their relationship. She said,
“He was a violent drunk. He gave me a black eye once. Also, he started hitting me and he was in a rage.”
Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith relationship timeline
- 1994: Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith met each other in the year 1994. They met each other while working in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Jada auditioned for the role of his girlfriend but was rejected.
- 1995: Jada and Will started dating a year after meeting each other. Will said,
“I knew there was something in our energy that would be magic. “I had a realization I wasn’t with the person I was supposed to be with”
Will was married at the time to Sheree whom he divorced in 1995. Jada moved to California to be with him.
- 1997: In November 1997, Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith got engaged about Will proposed to her. Jada found out that she was pregnant with their child. They walked down the aisle on 31st December 1997 at The Cloisters.
- 1998: Jada welcomed their first child Jaden Christopher Syre Smith in July 1998.
- 2000: They welcomed their second child Willow in the year 2000.
- 2016: The married couple of two decades called it quit in 2016. After splitting from Will, she had a relationship with August Alsina.
- 2018: They got together in 2018 when Will said about Jada in Rap Radar,
“We don’t even say we’re married anymore. We refer to ourselves as ‘life partners,’ where you get into that space where you realize you are literally with somebody for the rest of your life. There’s no deal breakers.”
They are together since then. She opened about her relationship with August to Will.
How much is Jada Pinkett Smith’s net worth?
Jada Pinkett Smith has a net worth of $50 million. She made most of her net worth from her work in film, TV, music, fashion, and as a writer of children’s books. Her film work includes The Matrix 4, Angel Has Fallen, Girls Trip, Bad Moms, Magic Mike XXL, Madagascar, The Human Contract, The Women, A Christmas Caper, Collateral, Maniac Magee, Kingdom Come, and more.
Similarly, Jada’s TV series work includes CBS This Morning, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel Live, TODAY, Red Table Talk, Gotham, Hawthorne, A Different World, and more. Her husband Will Smith has a net worth of $350 million. In the year 1999, they bought a 100-acre property in the hills between Malibu and Calabasas, California for $7.5 million.
Likewise, they bought a multi-home property in 2015 for $10 million. The couple also has a 9,000 square foot home located in a gated community in Hidden Hills, California, and a 9,200 square-foot ski chalet in Park City, Utah.
Short bio on Jada Pinkett Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith is an American actress, dancer, singer-songwriter, and businesswoman.
She has appeared in more than 20 films in a variety of genres, including Scream 2, Ali, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, Madagascar, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, and Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted. Read more bio…