Who is Lia Smith? Know about her married life with Justin Bartha, 8 quick facts about Lia, net worth, biography
- Lia Smith is a fitness instructor who is the owner ‘LIA BARTHA + B THE METHOD’.
- She runs classes in New York City but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, physical classes are not available.
- Her ‘B The Method’ classes are 60 minutes long and she recommends taking the class at least 4 days a week.
As per her website,
“Low impact, deep, energizing and restorative, B The Method is a carefully curated sequence of unique exercises using a small stability ball, which lengthens, strengthens and protects your entire body. The slow, intentional movements flow from one to the next to ensure every muscle works throughout a session.”
On her website, she also sells a stability ball worth $25. Smith is the wife of Justin Bartha.
Married life of Lia Smith and Justin Bartha
Lia Smith and Justin Bartha entered their 7th year of married life. They walked down the aisle on 4th January 2014 in Hawaii. Their wedding was attended by Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth, Jesse Eisenberg, Ken Jeong, and many more.
As per sources,
“Lia wore a white dress with thin spaghetti straps and jeweled sandals. Justin wore a dark-colored suit and burgundy socks. They were sweet together and looked very in love. He was holding her bouquet for her and walked with his arm around her after the vows.”
Likewise, their reception was held at Kualoa Ranch following the ceremony. They have two children. Their daughter Asa Charlotte was born on 13th April 2014. Likewise, her other daughter Ruby was born on 16th April 2016.
Also read Is Sarah Casinghini married to boyfriend Vadim? Know about her son with Mike Nitipaisankul, her age, social media, biography…
8 quick facts about Lia Smith
- Lia Smith was born and raised in Hawaii.
- She was into dancing and swimming from an early age.
- When she graduated from college, she did corporate jobs and spent 10 hours a day in a small cubicle.
- At a time she had to visit a chiropractor due to her joints pain who suggested her Pilates.
- After seeing results in months she decided that she wants to be certified in classical Pilates.
- Smith has made a workout tape with Reggie Bush.
- She has studied anatomy and nutrition.
- She has a personal Instagram account which has 357 followers. Likewise, her business account has almost 43k followers.
How much is the net worth of Justin Bartha?
Justin Bartha has an estimated net worth of $22 million. He has worked in films like Sweet Girl, Against the Clock, Sorry For Your Loss, Driven, Sticky Notes, White Girl, CBGB, The Hangover Part III, Dark Horse, The Hangover Part II, Holy Rollers, The Rebound, The Hangover, New York, I Love You, Failure to Launch, and more.
His TV series work Drunk History, The Good Fight, Cooper Barrett’s Guide to Surviving Life, The New Normal, WWII in HD, Teachers, and Strip Search. Justin Bartha paid around $1,250,000 for a California home in September 2007. The 1,304 square feet home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It also consists of a swimming pool and a spa.
Also read Who is Ray Liotta engaged to? Know about his relationship with Jacy Nittolo, previous marriage, children, net worth, biography
Short bio on Justin Bartha
Tall and handsome Justin Bartha is an American actor and producer who is active in the entertainment since 1998. He is best known for his appearance in films and television shows like The Hangover, National Treasure, and The New Normal. Read more bio…