Facts of Wendy Moniz
|Full Name:||Wendy Moniz|
|Age:||51 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||January 19, 1969|
|Birth Place:||Kansas City, Missouri, the U.S|
|Salary:||$21k to $215k|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Father's Name:||Bob Moniz|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Wendy Moniz|
Relationship Statistics of Wendy Moniz
|What is Wendy Moniz marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Wendy Moniz get married ? (married date):||October 28, 2000|
|How many children does Wendy Moniz have ? (name):||Two (Liam Grillo & Rio Joseph Gillo )|
|Is Wendy Moniz having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Wendy Moniz lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Wendy Moniz husband ? (name): View Couple Comparison|| |
More about the relationship
Wendy Moniz is married to Frank Grillo. Her husband happens to be one of her former co-star from the soap, Guiding Light. The couple wedded on 28th October 2000. They first met at the set of Guiding Light in 1996.
Together, they have two sons; Liam Grillo (b. August 2004) and Rio Joseph Gillo (b. 25th January 2008).
After 20 years of marriage, the couple announced that they are getting separated from each other in February 2020. Currently, the divorce case is in court.
Previously, she was married to David Birsner. They got married in 1991. Five years later, she got separated from Birsner from divorce.
Who is Wendy Moniz?
American Wendy Moniz is a Soap Opera Digest Award-nominated actress. Wendy Moniz is renowned as Dinah Marle of Guiding Light, Jill Burnham of Damages.
Last, in 2020, she appeared in the 3rd season of the TV series, Yellowstone as Governor Perry.
Wendy Moniz- Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Education
Wendy Moniz was born on 19th January 1969 in Kansas City, Missouri, the U.S to Bob Moniz (father). Her birth name is Wendy Moniz Grillo. She is of Italian ethnicity with Portuguese and Irish ancestry.
To date, she has not shared any details on his family background including her mom and siblings.
Moving toward her academics, in 1991, she graduated from Siena College in Loudonville with Honors in Arts. Prior to that, she attended BMC Durfee High School in Fall River.
Wendy Moniz- Professional Career
– In 1995, she made her TV debut with the TV opera soap, Guiding Light as Dinah Marler. Prior to that, the character was portrayed by the actress, Jennifer Gatti. She continued the character till 1999. After completing 100 episodes, she left the daily soap.
– After that, she made her appearance in the TV movie, Tuesdays with Morrie as Janine. The year, she also appeared in the series Partners as Maggie Spivak in a pilot episode.
– In 2000, she made her TV comeback with the series, Nash Bridges. In the series, she was seen portraying completing different role than her previous TV Projects. There, she appeared as police, Insp. Rachel McCabe.
– The following year, she featured in the series, The Guardian as Louisa ‘Lulu’ Archer. Altogether, she remained associated with the character till 2004 completing 58 episodes.
– After that, she appeared in TV series like Big Shots, Damages, Betrayal, and Kingdom in some important characters. In 2016, she appeared in the series, House of Cards as Laura Moretti. Despite a short character, she left an impression through the character among her audience.
– In 2018, she featured the series, Yellowstone where she is playing the character of Governor Perry. As of 2020, she had become a part of 3rd season of the series.
Wendy Moniz- Net Worth, Salary
As of 2020, she has an estimated net worth of $6 million. Her earnings as a TV actress are in the range of $21k to $215k.
Besides that, she also makes through her TV commercial appearance too.
Body Measurements- Height & Weight
Wendy Moniz has brown eyes with brunette hair. She stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 54 kg.
Wendy Moniz- Controversy & Rumors
As of now, she has not been involved in any sort of controversy and scandals that created a buzz in the media. Also, she has managed to maintain distance from any type of rumors.
However, in March 2020, she came into the headlines for her relationship. At the time, she announced that she is getting spilled from her husband, Frank Grillo.
Also, they have applied for divorce too. As per reports, the actress is asking for the joint legal and physical custody of their children.
Wendy has over 4.2k followers on Twitter and 7.5k on Instagram. She is not active on Facebook.