Facts of Charlotte Flair
|Full Name:||Charlotte Flair|
|Age:||34 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||April 05, 1986|
|Birth Place:||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Father's Name:||Ric Flair|
|Mother's Name:||Elizabeth Flair|
|Education:||North Carolina State University|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Charlotte Flair|
Relationship Statistics of Charlotte Flair
|What is Charlotte Flair marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||In Relation|
|Is Charlotte Flair having any relationship affair ?:||Yes|
|Is Charlotte Flair lesbian ?:||No|
More about the relationship
Recently, Charlotte Flair is engaged to the Mexican wrestler, Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza. The engagement took place on the 1st of January 2020. Last, the couple was spotted spending their quality time on the seaside.
Previously, she was married to a wrestler, Bram (Thomas Raymond Latimer). The wedding took place in 2013. However, her married life went through a rough patch. Finally, on the 29th of October 2019, they officially got separated from divorce.
Before that, she was married to Riki Johnson on the 24th of May 2010. Later, in February 2013, they got separated from divorce. However, in her book Second Nature, she revealed in the marriage she was a victim of the domestic assault.
- 1 Who is Charlotte Flair?
- 2 Charlotte Flair- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 3 Charlotte Flair- Professional Life, Career
- 4 Charlotte Flair- Net Worth, Salary
- 5 Charlotte’s Controversy, Rumors
- 6 Flair’s Height, Weight
- 7 Charlotte Flair- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Who is Charlotte Flair?
American Charlotte Flair is a Professional wrestler and actress. She is the winner of the 2020 Women’s Royal Rumble match.
Currently, she is associated with WWE as a wrestler.
Charlotte Flair- Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She was born on the 5th of April 1986 in Charlotte, North Carolina, the USA to Ric Flair and Elizabeth Flair. Her birth name is Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr and she is of Caucasian ethnicity.
She had a brother, Reid. He was also a professional wrestler. He passed away on the 29th of March 2013 due to drug overdose. Also, she has two step-siblings, David and Megan.
She completed her High School from Providence High School in her hometown. During High School, she used to the team captain of the school volleyball team. With the team, she won two NCHSAA 4 A-State championships.
In 2008, she graduated from North Carolina State University with Honors in Science and public relationship. Before that, she also attended Appalachian State University in Boone.
Charlotte Flair- Professional Life, Career
– First appeared in the ring at the age of 13 during Charlotte Flair’s father’s match in the event of WCW.
– In May 2012, she professionally joined WWE and went for training for one year. Later, in July 2013, she made her debut match with Bayley where she came as the winner.
– In May 2014, she won her first championship title in NXT Takeover. To defend the champion title, she fought with the wrestlers like Bayley, Summer, Rae, and Paige.
– In February 2015, she loses the title to Sasha Banks. Later, in July, she challenged Sasha for the title. However, she lost the match again.
– Later, she was introduced in the main roster along with Lynch and Banks in the triple threat match which she won and became an instant fan favorite.
– In September 2015, she earned the Divas Championship defeating Nikki Bella. Later, she fought for defending the title that includes three-match against Paige.
– Again, she went for a triple threat match against Lynch and Banks for the title of WrestleMania 32. The Divas Championship was later declared as WWE Women’s Championship. In the match, she came out as the winner holding the title.
– To defend the title, she fought match with the wrestlers including Natalya. In the way of defending the title, she even thrashed her father not to interrupt between her match. In July, she lost the title to Banks. However, she recovered the title in the match during October.
– In April 2017, she debuted in Smackdown. Later, in November, defecting Natalya, she earned the title of Smackdown Women’s Championship.
– In 2019, she became the captain of the Team Raw for Survivor. However, the team lost against Team Smackdown.
– On the 26th of January 2020, she lifted the title of the Royal Rumble match eliminating Shayna Baszler.
Charlotte Flair- Net Worth, Salary
Through her wrestling career, she has made a net worth of $2 million. As of 2020, her yearly earnings are in the range of $1.1 million per year making her the second-highest-paid woman diva.
Apart from that, she also makes through her acting career which is in the range of $19k to $208k.
Charlotte’s Controversy, Rumors
Victim of Online Hacker
In 2017, she became a victim of an online hacker. At the time, her private photos were leaked in the media. In the matter, she took her Twitter account to say that her private photos were stolen and shared without her consent. Hence, she demanded to take it off from the internet immediately.
Respond to ESPN
In 2019, she gave an interview for the ESPN channel along with Ronda Rouse and Beck Lynch. In the interview, the graphic display of the channel mentioned Ronda as the 1st female inductee into the UFC Hall of Frame and Becky as 2019 Royal Rumble Winner.
When it comes to Charlotte, the display mentioned her as the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair.
That didn’t go well with the Flair’s fans and follow mentioning that her accomplishment is not only the daughter of Ric Flair.
Later, the wrestler took her Twitter account mentioning that she is 8 times WWE Women’s Champion would have been fine.
Also, she added that if they need further details of her accolades, they can use their last’s Body issue as the reference. At the end, she signed as Daughter of @WWE HOF’er Ric Flair.
Flair’s Height, Weight
ShCharlotte Flair e is a blue-eyed blonde. Her height is 5 feet and 10 inches and weighs around 67 kg.
Charlotte Flair- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Charlotte has over 4.1 million followers on Instagram, over 2.1 million followers on Facebook, and over 1.7 million followers on Twitter.
On Twitter, she is following the personalities like Cain Velasquez, Vero Rodriguez, and Erin Andrews.