Facts of Sara Evans
|Age:||50 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||February 05, 1971|
|Full Name:||Sara Evans|
|Birth Place:||Boonville, Missouri, US|
|Net Worth:||$16 Million US|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Singer and Songwriter|
|Father's Name:||Jack Evans|
|Mother's Name:||Patricia Boggs|
|Education:||Central Methodist University, Fayette, Missouri, US|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Sara Evans|
I think anyone smiling and happy is beautiful.
Relationship Statistics of Sara Evans
|What is Sara Evans marital status ? (single, married, in relation or divorce):||Married|
|When did Sara Evans get married ? (married date):||June 14, 2008|
|💑 Anniversary in 323 days 💑|
|How many children does Sara Evans have ? (name):||Three (Avery Jack, Olivia Margaret, Audrey Elizabeth)|
|Is Sara Evans having any relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is Sara Evans lesbian ?:||No|
|Who is Sara Evans husband ? (name): View Couple Comparison|
More about the relationship
Sara Evans is married to Jay Barker. Jay is a retired professional American football player; he is currently a Birmingham radio host. They married on June 14, 2008 in Franklin, Tennessee, US, with their children as their attendants.
She lives with her family in Mountain Brook, Alabama, US with her husband and his four children Andrew, Braxton, and twins Sarah Ashlee and Harrison.
Previously in 1993, she was married to Craig Schelske. Craig was a politician. They have three children Avery Jack, Olivia Margaret, and Audrey Elizabeth.
In September 2007, they parted ways.
Who is Sara Evans?
Sara Evans is an award-winning American country music singer and songwriter. Sara is widely recognized for her albums such as Born to Fly, Real Fine Place and Stronger.
Sara Evans – Birth Age, Parents, Education
Sara Evans was born Sara Lynn Evans on 5 February 1971, in Boonville, Missouri, US. She is of Welsh, English, Irish, and Native American descent.
She is born to Jack Evans, father and Patricia Boggs, mother. She is the eldest girl of seven children. Her siblings are Lesley Evans Lyons, Ashley Evans Simpson, and Matt Evans.
Matt Evans, her brother is also a country singer, songwriter, and producer. Ashley Evans Simpson and Lesley Evans Lyons, her sisters can also be seen singing along with Sara in various songs.
She attended Central Methodist University, Fayette, Missouri, US.
Sara Evans – Professional Life, Career
When she was five, she was singing weekends in her family’s band. At the age of eight, she was struck by an automobile which resulted in multiple fractures in her legs. She continued singing to help pay her hospital bills. When she was 16, she began performing at a nightclub near Columbia, Missouri, US.
- 1997: Three Chords and the Truth.
- 1998: No Place That Far.
- 2000: Born to Fly.
- 2003: Restless.
- 2005: Real Fine Place.
- 2011: Stronger.
- 2014: Slow Me Down.
- 2014: At Christmas.
- 2017: Words.
Film and Television roles:
- 2006-2007, Dancing with the Stars.
- 2012, A Night with Sara Evans.
- 2013-2018, The Talk.
- 2014, Nashville.
- 2015, 2015 World Series.
- 2016, Celebrity Family Feud.
- 2010, The Sweet By and By.
- 2011, Softly and Tenderly.
- 2012, Love Lifted Me.
Sara Evans – Awards, Nominations
- 1997, Billboard Music Video Awards, Best Country New Artist Video of the Year.
- 2001, Country Music Association Awards, Video of the Year.
- 2004, BMI Country Awards, 50 Most Performed Country Songs Award.
- 2006, R&R, Female Vocalist of the Year.
- 2006, Academy of Country Music Awards, Top Female Vocalist.
- 2007, BMI Country Awards, 50 Most Performed Country Songs.
- 2008, BMI Country Awards, 50 Most Performed Country Songs.
- 2010, Dove Awards, Special Event Album.
- 1999, Country Music Association Awards, Vocal Event of the Year.
- 2000, Country Music Association Awards, Horizon Award.
- 2001, Country Music Association Awards, Album of the Year.
- 2001, Country Music Association Awards, Female Vocalist of the Year.
- 2002, Country Music Association Awards, Top Female Vocalist.
- 2004, CMT Flameworthy Awards, Female Video of the Year.
- 2005, CMT Music Awards, Hottest Video of the Year.
- 2005, Academy of Country Music Awards, Album of the Year.
- 2005, Country Music Association Awards, Musical Event of the Year.
- 2006, CMT Music Awards, Female Video of the Year.
- 2007, BMI Country Awards, 50 Most Performed Country Songs Award.
- 2011, American Music Awards, Favorite Country Female Artist.
- 2011, Country Music Association Awards, Single of the Year.
- 2011, American Country Awards, Single by a Female Artist.
Sara Evans – Net Worth
Her total net worth is $16 million US. As a singer, she earns $600k-$1 million US.
Body Measurements- Height, Appearance
Her height is 5 feet 8 inches. She is a brunette with brown eyes.
She has 1.8 Million followers on Facebook, 220K on Instagram, 502K on Twitter and 296k on YouTube.
She has her own website- www.saraevans.com
She also has her YouTube channel-www.youtube.com/user/saraevans